1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Aphelion's Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Aphelion, Nov 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Join the Social Forum and post your ban appeal there, thanks.

2. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Say, you're this guy aren't you? Yeah I feel no pity.

That was a very confusing time. If you weren't at fault then I apologize, but both sides were neutral as I recall and were kegging each other. If you're the guy I banned who kegged a lower tower then I believe you're also the guy who threw the first figurative stone, if you catch my drift. The good news is it was only a one day ban.

Also there was a lot of things going on and I probably missed them kegging you guys first. After banning you I saw both sides kegging each other like crazy and said "fuck it they'll vote for war eventually".

...Neutal status should be removed. It's way too confusing and nobody can agree on what being neutral means.

3. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I think limitations need placed, is all. IE on bombs, siege machines, and such as that. Neutral status is actually a needed function, because not everyone wants to allow people into their base's doors, but wouldn't want to only have it block them when in war.

Unless the server can have an extra door material that can be placed that disallows other teams in, so if you don't want them in, you make sure to place team only doors.

4. Que

Que Catapult Fodder

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Rainbow Dash - Neutral, Attack, Dead

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Space Helmet - Neutral, Attack, Dead

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Fox - Neutral, Attack, Dead

If anyone who frequents Aphelion's servers (and he approves of) wants a head - let Aphelion know... or message me! :-)

5. DonnyCarnage

DonnyCarnage Catapult Fodder

I'm which guy? That link is beyond not working.

6. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

It works fine.... did you even click on it?

7. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Why are everyone ignoring me? am I abusive, please reply, I just want a simple answer

8. DonnyCarnage

I did, no perms for that page

9. Onions

Onions Catapult Fodder

Link doesn't work for me either.

What's up with the random kicking on this server? I swear more than half the kicks are for the reason: "You aren't doing anything wrong, but I don't like you" or "What you are doing wrong is that you aren't agreeing with me, therefore I don't like you".

Both are bullshit, imo.

There also needs to be a time limit between team switching. To somewhat prevent people from team switching to grief or unnecessarily kick people.

10. DonnyCarnage

Amen, brother.
    One day I saw 6 people banned during some kind of MLP themed party. Someone mentioned that it was breaking RP and that things that weren't about ponies, well, shouldn't be about ponies.

Needless to say he did not go unpunished.

11. Aphelion

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

You need to join the Social Forum to view that topic.

I highly doubt that would have happened, do you know the name of the Admin that banned people? If you don't, then there's absolutely no point in posting about it as:
    • It cannot be proved true or false
    • If true, nothing can be done about it
    Please go to the Social Forum and post it in the Suggestions and Ideas topic.

12. Auburn

Sorry, there's nothing we can do about people being dicks, switching teams, and voting.

13. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Plus the time limit would fuck with people who switch to kick those who actually deserve it, so that suggestion in and of itself is pretty bad.

14. crawfish

crawfish Ballista Bolt Thrower

Can I have more text overides please? .-.

15. Slojanko

Slojanko Shopkeep Stealer

That would be nice!

16. crawfish

Why did you ban me for no reason?:huh?:

17. Aphelion

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

You are a ban evader, and you know it.

18. crawfish

How? I just logged in like I normally do...:huh?: I am dead serious.

19. FTWLAMA

FTWLAMA Catapult Fodder

Sad to say but this server(s) has gone south. From crazy admins to pointless bans and the lack of banning when needed. I am not here to say that I am the golden person who can fix everything with a snap of a finger but I do have some ideas. First is to cut out admins who spawn in kegs and war bases on normal land for fun. Admins should also appear at least 4 times out of a week days wise. I have been getting on and there are no admins what so ever. Bans for griefing should also be pursued because it is needed to send a clear message( GRIEFING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED). Rking is not a problem anymore unless you count accidents. However some admins are very good but can be blindsided sometimes by not getting the full picture(Klokinator). Pointless bans include down talking ponies, while this is disrespect do we really need to ban people for it? Personally as long as I can RP I don't care if carebears are flying around carebear-staring griefers. Also for admin application a number of hours played on KAG and how many times on the server a week. WAR should also be tweaked to have both sides agree or it must be passed by a king. While there are some other ways to improve I think these are some good ones. Again I will say I mean no disrespect to "real" admins in this post and that I am truly no better than anyone else.

Thanks for reading,
    Lamanamanumi(in-ingame name)

20. Auburn

The ponies really are an issue for the server.

On one hand you have admins who love the ponies and abuse the fuck out of them

and on the other hand you have admins that really don't care too much about roleplay and especially the ponies. I am an admin on Aphelion's servers, and yes, I'm not on very often, but that is because I'm more of a competitive player, and liked his CTF server when it was up. Now, whenever I get on the RP server, I take a lot of heat because everyone thinks that there are bad admins. To be honest, I personally really only care about Griefers, and whenever I'm rarely on, I don't actually see any. I couldn't care less about RKers and stupid diplomacy issues. Most of those issues just stem from someone not liking what another person is doing, and then one person gets butthurt and complains like a whiny little bitch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.