1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Aphelion's Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Aphelion, Nov 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FTWLAMA

FTWLAMA Catapult Fodder

True, thanks for responding.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 28, 2014, Original Post Date: Jan 28, 2014 ---
    I still love the server though and have hope for it and get on ever 1 to 2 days.

2. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Yeah, I feel exactly the same way. If I see a structure collapse and see an obvious perpetrator, then at least a one day ban is handed out. For anything else, I pretty much try to ignore it unless it's some guy pissing everyone off, then I kick him.

"klok banned a guy because he didn't get the full picture"
    "also this is probably the only time in recent memory this has occurred"
    "badmin!"

:<

3. *gruff voice* The worst thing has happened.... you've been trolled...

4. Slojanko

Slojanko Shopkeep Stealer

Let me say that first part out in a translated version

"On one hand you have admins who love ponies and abuse the fuck out of them. And on the other hand you have admins that don't like ponies and don't abuse their abilities."

Let me refine it now

"Admins who love ponies abuse the fuck out of them. Admins who don't like ponies do not abuse."

Refine some more

"Pony loving admins abuse. Pony hating admins do not."

Refine one more time

"Pony lovers are Bad-mins. Pony haters are good-mins."

I take offence to what you just said. You're entire sentence there is how if you hate ponies you're a good admin. If you like ponies you're a bad one.

5. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

@Slojanko you may have actually summarized what I was trying to say better than I did. The point of being admin is not so that you can have more power, and think that you're greater than everyone else. Being an admin means that you are well respected among the community, and will actually do what needs to be done. As you can see in the pages of this thread, admins are not respected by anyone in the community right now, and I personally think it's because of all the admins trying to act like gods on their high island.

6. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

I agree with all of this, there should be a poll or something.

7. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

So TL;DR: Brony admins are like fat cops? ::D:

8. fulviolee

fulviolee Builder Stabber

Aphelion can you do this?: Im vip but i want to be in the orange team (VIP'S TEAM) pls allow me to join it ::D:

9. As an admin, I think the team does abuse the fact of there island, and ponies... While I think maybe the ponies could be gone ( I can say this because I like the ponies myself) They are over used and abused in role play. Maybe think of something that has the same value of ponies? Like just being a regular person and being able to fly for admin. idk... just stating my opinion.

10. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

It's really pointless to argue anything about ponies, mainly because he likes how they are, now. Perhaps one RP server has ponies, while one other server of his has some other type of giant, flying, lore-friendly creature?
    Giving options to whether or not they want on the pony rp server, or the lore-friendly rp server?

Thus you'll get less people on here bitching about ponies.

11. IMAFRIGGINGUYDUDES

IMAFRIGGINGUYDUDES Catapult Fodder

Aphe
    Aphelion I was trying to ask you if the mute was permanent or not.

12. @Aphelion3371 do you have a full list of the administrators on the server? Could you put that list on the OP of this thread, please?

13. Aphelion3371; Klokinator; Auburn; Sirpixelot; Superblackcat; Swabbin; Ninja12; Rubixxcube; -Crimson-; Mazey; Slojanko; fredmay201;

14. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

People never check the social forum lol. It's like this thread is the boundary that must never be crossed for fear of disrupting the spiritual energies of the General section.

15. Thanks Fredmay20.

And if I knew there was a social forum I would not have asked the question.

16. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Understandable. It's only been mentioned in the OP of this thread, multiple times in this thread over and over, and in the post right above yours in big red letters. I can see how you missed it.

17. 25252525
    thanks anyway klok your sarcasm is appreciated 25252525252525252525252525252525252525252525252525252525252525252525252525252525252525252525252525252525252525252525252525252525

18. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

1. The op is buried under pages and pages of trolls and useless "all admins r badmins" posts. Also, all the hot juicy arguments are on the newer pages.
    2. Are you saying he should've read through the whole 25 pages of ^? I don't think so.
    3. That was hidden away in a spoiler.

19. FTWLAMA

FTWLAMA Catapult Fodder

I never called you a badmin. Just saying that is practically impossible to see everything.

20. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

[​IMG]
    therefore the post most logical people check for these things and he mentioned checking

it even has this line:
    [​IMG]

It's funny because you just said

Which implies he might read the "hot juicy new pages" which contain such recent posts as:

And finally frigginguy's post on this very page.

It was still the most recent post and a reminder the OP exists, which invalidates the argument that the OP is "buried under pages and pages" as you stated.

good day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.