1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The Clash of the Sundered Kingdom

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by Contrary, Nov 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I miss this...

2. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

Kouji and Contrary (organisers of this thing) are both gone, this is dead.

3. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Unless someone capable decides to take over the thing. But I don't see that happening.

Joiken likes this.
  4. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

Maybe for the better, it has gone on for way too long, we haven't even reached halfway.

5. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

arcravian league

6. Shadowofgold

Shadowofgold Haxor

I really want this to just be 'that one tourney' that stretches out for like a year and a half and ends with two teams that just can't beat each other and end up in a tie

7. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Nominate Arcrave, it'll be hilarious.

Auburn, Trumbles, Noburu and 4 others like this.
  8. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

[​IMG]

9. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

i know contrary left ;-; but did kouji really leave too?

10. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

11. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Kouji's still around, but he's had to take a step back from things due to RL. Never fear, I trust he'll still be here now and then to call people bad.
    ----

So, no volunteers to run this gig?

Joiken likes this.
  12. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

13. GreenRock

GreenRock Base Burner

I can try and do this, even with work and school 24/7. Contrary and Kouji are weaksauce.

I'm not sure how to start, though, but once the ball gets rolling you can count on me for keeping things organized.

14. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

Well which houses won round 3?

15. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

Some haven't even finished round 2.
    Just let it die.
    </pessimist>

16. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Do it then pussy.

You won't

17. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

If there are people interested in keeping the back-end of CSK going then they should PM me with a rough sketch of what they bring to the table in terms of a) realistically how much time they have available to spend on CSK, and b) what relevant skills/attributes/etc. they have. I will sort through whatever people send me and see if we can get together a team to get this thing viable and headed reliably towards a decent finish.

Nabuco likes this.
  18. GreenRock

GreenRock Base Burner

FBB has joined Kouji and Contrary in abandoning KAG what has this community come to
    *sarcasm*

19. FuzzyBlueBaron

I've been turning it over and I don't think CSK is really going to be able to continue in it's current form. I've got a few ideas as to how a "CSK2" might be feasible at some point in the (hopefully none-too-distant) future, but for now I think it's time to close things down.

Tern likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.