1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Scaling infinitely upwards

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Humblar_Tabulu, Feb 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Humblar_Tabulu

Humblar_Tabulu TURTLE Turtle turtle... Donator

Ok, so I don't think this has been reported before, so here goes...

Lets say you're building a tower up into the sky until it reaches the sky limits, like this for example.

When you reach the very top of the map, build something like this, with two wood blocks two spaces apart as shown, but just on top of the boundary/blackness like so.
    ---------:down:-----------------------------------:down:
    3.jpg 2.jpg

After you do this, switch to knight, and climb to the top of your tower.
    Where you have placed the two blocks, it creates an invisible wall, infinitely upwards that is able to be passed through, BUT, you can scale this wall.

SO, If you hold shield up, and scale in between where these two invisible walls are, you can climb infinitely upwards by repeatedly pressing left and right, well beyond the reaches of the top of the map. If you do this with a chicken, you can fly all the way across the map EASILY from your base, no matter the size of the map.
    --------------:down:------------------
    1.jpg

If you guys need a demonstration/if I have not explained this clearly enough, contact me and I will demonstrate it for you FOR THE PURPOSE OF IT GETTING REMOVED.

I should've done this on a daytime cycle, I know -_-

2. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Oh wow. I have seen this being built for a bit now, but never knew what the hell they were doing. Nice report.

BlueLuigi and pearlsncurls like this.
  3. Humblar_Tabulu

Thank ye kindleh good serrrr

pearlsncurls likes this.
  4. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

You can also use archer grapplin like if this were a infinite tower.
    don't remove that please D:

Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
    Slojanko likes this.
  5. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

How exactly do you get out of the infinite tunnel?

6. Humblar_Tabulu

Well, you're able to pass right through it. So when you get to the elevation you want, you can just pick a direction, and exit. It may take a time or two to be able to stay inside of the invisible walls and be able to scale upwards.

If you guys want a demonstration, PM me or find me on the battlefield and i'll meet you in one of the Last Kings servers. :wink::thumbs_up:

pearlsncurls likes this.
  7. ThePiemaster

ThePiemaster Haxor

Thank you for reporting this! You should get fancy hair. Most players just exploit these things until they get caught.

8. Nicron4

Nicron4 Catapult Fodder

Its happened for me too. The first time i discovered it i was accursed for hacking because i could fly way higher than any of my enemies defenses with a chicken. (Although i got beaten by a roof a few times)

HereĀ“s a video of the glitch:

You can even see on the map that im wallrunning between the two Wood blocks

9. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Anytime I play the official servers, I usually learn of some new glitch by watching noted glitch abusers and exploiters (*cough* Detective Raccoon *cough*). Let's just say between the infinite skybox climbing to get over to the enemy's side and mixture of floating tunnels, he always receives a ban.

Apronymous and Sir_Walter like this.
  10. Knighthart

Knighthart is love Donator

2014 appears to be the year of Infinity.

DragonShark likes this.
  11. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

Was fixed in recent build. There is now a black barrier stopping you, locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.