1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion Discussion

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Diprog, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Diprog

Diprog Bison Rider Tester
    1. FUN Servers

Leave there comments about server, admins, moderators...

2. prisonier

prisonier Builder Stabber

Hello, does the server is in 24/7 ? I can't find it right now without any filters in the server list (0-100 % player count).

Thx
    prisonier

3. Diprog

1. FUN Servers

You can't cause I develop FUN mod 2.0, sorry for late answer, idk why I didn't get messages about this thread

4. prisonier

no worries. I love being in france with FUN server - ping = 1ms

5. prisonier

Can we have a forum like : [Strategy] - Your tactics

6. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

hello, I have been experiencing lantern grief, so I recommend adding the lantern anti grief mod, it does so if there are a lot of lanterns in one place, the mod deletes em

7. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

lantern grief? what do you mean

8. king-george

like crafting a whole lot of lanterns

9. Asu

Ha, this. Could be fixed easily, I'll ask diprog.

10. king-george

no need, kag itself got an update that does that

11. Asu

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
  12. Asu

I'm currently uploading the Bomber update ( 2.0.8.5 ). While that I'll work on an optimization patch ( 2.0.8.6 ). No bug about the bomber update so far.

13. Brownies

Brownies Ballista Bolt Thrower

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey I was on This server and i want to add thèse stuff on my sandbox ! @Diprog Can i have the mod ? Gday

14. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Is this server ever up?

15. Olimarrex

Olimarrex Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

I don't think so Klokinator. I miss this mod so much :_:.

16. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Umm.. am I the only one that really dislikes some of the maps? The one with the really tall plateau with both flags on top and a huge sea in between, for instance. And nobody ever wants to nextmap. Can you guys at least put in a couple more traditional maps, please? It feels like there's two kinds of maps right now, the huge ocean maps and the densely vegetated hilly type small maps.

17. Diprog

1. FUN Servers

Thanks. I'll update mod soon with fixes and new maps, and maybe with new things

18. Olimarrex

Olimarrex Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

If your talking about the map with the massive base that you start of with and pretty much a ready made industrial tree farm. Its probably because thats the best map. I really like that map...
    But the maps with the bedrock ground on them I do agree are not particularly good...

19. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Okay, there's a big problem with this mod and "peace". Usually once a game gets enough players it breaks the peace, but I joined a game with >10 people and they were all just minecrafting a huge fortress in the middle together. That's all good fun, but then they kick people for "breaking the peace". Which is ridiculous.

There needs to be a rule against kicking people for actually trying to capture the flag / fight the other team. Maybe a separate "fun sandbox" server would help keep everyone happy, but that would take a lot of extra effort and hosting, so it's probably not an option.

20. Diprog

1. FUN Servers

ok, I'll add this rule later