1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Anime general

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 10110100101, Mar 10, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

Hehe, I really was into that. I have already watched it and played the fan-game, I'm still need to watch the last 3 episodes but I can't get myself to do it because all these new animes keep bombing me ;_;

2. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

yeah, I got to like ~13 and then got sidetracked with KAG and sturf :D

Hawxx likes this.
  3. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Any general thing you're interested in? Fellere and Boxpipe have linked me to a lot of great things recently.

4. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

Yesterday I started Sakurasou ( don't know full name ) and watched 7 eps till like half 4 ;_;
    I guess Romance and Comedy is for me right now, it also could be mostly comedy and just a bit romance but then comes that time when I need my monthly dose of action and ditch all the other anime and just finish an action one, I actually have a list of all my anime etc. http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Hawxx

5. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

I watched most of the first ep, seemed purty kewl.

6. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Stupid powers that just don't make sense doesn't stop something from being good.

Hawxx likes this.
  7. BlueLuigi

Yeah, I enjoyed One Piece with similar things as well, but with shonen it tends to be quite terrible eventually.

8. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Apronymous and Beef like this.
  9. AstraTheSpaceBurger

AstraTheSpaceBurger Bison Rider

Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
  10. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

What everyone needs to watch is Kill la Kill, that shit is way too epic. Especially the OST, the OST is like the guile's theme, it indeed, goes with everything. DON'T LOSE YOUR WAAAAAAAAAAY!

BlueLuigi likes this.
  11. AstraTheSpaceBurger

AstraTheSpaceBurger Bison Rider

Bre, Madoka Magica OST. And for that matter, anything Yuki Kajiura composes, absolute brilliance.

12. Everyone watch Monogatari.

13. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

Will do.
    As long as you watch Kill la Kill

14. I think I noticed MyAnimeList here. AniList is more convenient and you can import your list from MAL to it; also the community tends to be nicer, which is always a bonus.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 27, 2014, Original Post Date: Feb 27, 2014 ---
    Btw, I'm up-to-date with Kill la Kill :D

15. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

You mean the newer season(s?), not the earlier ones, right?

Because Bakemonogatari was fanservice ridden... and Nisemonogatari... ugh. I basically just gave up after that... toothbrush... incident.

I mean, the show itself was cool and the dialogue was great, but the excessive fanservice kept me from taking it seriously. I don't know what the newer episodes are like.

16. BlueLuigi

Are you afraid of fan service? Just stop watching it with your sister.

Hawxx and RiftEnigma like this.
  17. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

Hey now, I watched all of Bakemonogatari, give me some credit.

It's not so much that I dislike the fanservice, it's just that it's kind of distracting. And like I said, I could actually take the show seriously if they stopped throwing it around every other scene.

18. Y'know, I kinda ignore the fan-service and didn't even know it was there at most points (except for that toothbrush scene) because the show was so engaging that you kinda just blank out and see it as normality. That's what everyone that I know who has seen it says.
    I can see why you might not have liked it though, but for the people who do like it, they often find it great.

19. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

Samurai Flamenco is pretty cool, it changes to be pretty weird but then picks up again.

20. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Found AnoHana yesterday. Why has no one told me about this glorious show? :huh?:

EDIT : just finished it an hour ago

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
    Apronymous and Hawxx like this.
Mods: BlueLuigi