1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Moderator applications/list

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Aphelion, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Why am I not on the admin list yet ;-;

2. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

;"___";

3. aha, thank you :3

4. Slojanko

Slojanko Shopkeep Stealer

:rekt:

5. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator
    1. KAG Competitive League

Teasing much, but seriously crawfish owo, Aphelion un-admined you not once, but TWICE!!! That's more than enough to learn from your errors and more than enough for Aphelion to deal with. Now, that's what I call a late reply but still, don't even try crawfish, just deal with it.

6. YouPoppedMyBalloon

YouPoppedMyBalloon Catapult Fodder

Dear Aphelion,
    I have been playing on your servers regularly for a few weeks now and, although that may not sound very long, I feel as though I have atleast maintained a respectful attitude toward other players in the server at all times, and although my behaviour with you or your admins may have been somewhat troublesome in the past, I hope you can look past times in which I have acted irresponsibly. I am fully aware you do not know me at all, and if you do, you know very little. I have recently been trying to make a real name for myself in the KAG community, and would like to eventually be able to moderate and administrate some of KAG's official servers. However, I lack experience and have only administrated before on servers not quite as well-known as yours (Ex. Invaders Funhouse) I would love to use this as an opportunity to gain some experience and become a little more reputable in the KAG community, as well as marginalize greifing, hacking, and disrespectful behaviors as much as I can. Please do not interpret this as me trying to take advantage of you. I can say that I genuinely enjoy playing on your servers and think that a lot of criticism directed towards you and your admins is largely undeserved. If you need any more information or have any further questions for me, please ask away. I sincerely apologize if you hold any reservations from my history as an active player in your server, and I hope we can come to some agreement despite my minor past infractions. Thank you for your time.

Timezone is EST (-5)

Sincerely,
    Gabriel (Popped)

7. I'm not saying that this is not a well made application... but, as the title says, "not recruiting"

8. YouPoppedMyBalloon

YouPoppedMyBalloon Catapult Fodder

I am aware. Just so aphelion has my application when there is an available position.

9. franek123

franek123 The architect of the royal castle. Donator Tester

Hello @Aphelion3371. I play often at your roleplay server and I haven't seen any admin there for week or more. I've been admin on roleplay servers like Tsillev Roleplay colonization or alpha karps. So I would like to be admin on your server too.

Ps. Even if you wont add me as admin, you should add more of them anyway. There are many randomkillers/griefers on your server.

10. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

READ THIS IF YOU WANT AN ADMIN POSITION

Thanks.

I'm only quoting you because you're the most recent to say this, not because it's you or whatever.

People who say this would be better to take snapshots of the griefers instead of just stating that the griefers are everywhere, for the reasons outlined in my thread. Thanks.

11. IMAFRIGGINGUYDUDES

IMAFRIGGINGUYDUDES Catapult Fodder

Aphelion, I really don't care if your not recruiting now because I just need to get the message out. Lately there have been absolutely no admins on. It isn't going well. So many random killers and when I say so, they don't care. And brutal bloodthirsty people just war. A team can be helpless. We vote next map constantly and it doesn't work. Vote ailliance they dont, so we can't. So if you won't make me an admin, then at least take care of these issues. Also, there are tons of "wars without diplomacy wars" as I call them. Just massive sprees of random killing from the majority of the team. As neutral. I try to stop them and/or vote for war and it is nt always successful... That's really all I have to say for now. Please deal with it one way or another, making me admin, getting other admins on more, coming on yourself, doing something with the game, but it's not very fun anymore. PS: It would be nice if you could make potions work if they don't in the latest update. I will make another KAG account and them try to join again. Thanks! Bye! -minifireball102

12. Hey aphelion I am on your servers at least a hour a day and I thought hey why not take the time to be a even better player on your servers so I am writing this to you so I can be one of your admins. Reason being I see alot of people getting angry that the races cant get along (Ive done it) and that some people just want to build so I was wondering how I could help them. I believe i would be a exceptionaly good admin because i am fair and I do take the time to listen to people complants and statements. I don't know what your kick and ban rules are but I will try to uphold them to the best of my my ability. But I would only use them as a last resort. Please take the time to read this and understand that I just want to help the community.

Thank you for taking the time to read this application!!!

13. b9940a

b9940a Catapult Fodder

Hey All,

If you're still looking for some admins, I'll put my hat in the ring. I am on a few times a day, United States east coast timezone. I would like to be an admin because this is one of the main servers I play with KAG. I would like to lend a hand to whatever the admins needs a hand with, and make it a better server. I am an old school gamer (think MUDD), and am fine with role play if it becomes a larger element in the server, or for admins specifically. Let me know what more you need to know.

Game on.

EDIT by Aphelion: Don't quote the main post, just use @Aphelion3371 if you want be to be notified.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2014
  14. hi aphelion,
    I would like to apply as admin on your servers because I play it very often, I was on the alpha server and admin on several beta I was admin on the server's clemo7 and in the black death and I am VIP on Beo thank you for your attention :)

15. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Accepted.

16. Wuffless

Wuffless Builder Stabber

Hey Aphelion, I'm gonna try and make this short and sweet.
    But I love playing on your servers, I've been and admin / mod before, I understand the base problems: RK - Grief, I'm not gonna be cheesy and say "Oh there's loads of rking on your server." There's not that much, but still there are heavy griefers. I personally have been posting screenshots of those griefers. I'm gonna be honest, I do play on your server at your server most of the time I'm on KAG usually from: 3:30 CT - 5 - 6 CT. I hope I make it, love your server and that's all. I get some time on KAG whenever I can.
    That's all :d

Infractions - There's some I guess, but ya'know i've learned. I do know what griefing and RKing is legitimately. i.e Its not only destroying buildings. Of course I've learned from them, that's and obvious fact. But' the only way to currently stop griefing and RKing is posting screenshots, sense I use steam It takes longer. Meaning I have to browse through the screenshots once I get to my disk storage and figure out which one of them are the right ones.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2014
  17. Sohkyo

Sohkyo Bison Rider
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I would like to be a mod since your server is unique, it's a primal sandbox that I'd like to see more people making servers like that and playing. When I played it for the first time, I was amazed. Elves were constructing their stuff on the top of the trees, Dwarves were in the ground, that's the pure instinct of Roleplay: follow your role.

There was one day that I built a huge castle (I love building stuff) but I had to go out for a few hours, when I got back the castle was still there... It was an amazing sensation because the map normally get restarted after 1/2 hours but that map was there for 5 hours!

Yeah, there is the part that people don't follow the rules and stuff, but what can I say? There's this kind of trouble everywhere, I'm mostly doing this request because the votekick fails sometimes and instead of the guy who doesn't follow the rules get kicked, I get kicked..

But the second reason it's because I love the server and I would like to see it grow more and more, I would like to care everyday since I get on and play in your server for hours and hours. It would be a pleasure to take the job. My timezone is GMT -3:00

Thank you for reading.
    -Uncrn Sohkyo

Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
  18. Onions

Onions Catapult Fodder

I'll keep this short and it's more a notice than an application. I was gifted KAG for Christmas and have compiled 258 hours to this point, most of which has come on your server. Recently (let's say the last month and a half), I have played about 2-6+ hours on your server a day, depending on it's traffic. Been kind of in a Minecraft mood since last year, but yearning more for the early days Minecraft before all this modding happened. KAG is surprisingly close to that, albeit side-scrolling, 2d and more reliant violence. Your server is the closest it gets; at least to what I have found thus far.

There's simply not enough moderation. Perhaps I play at the times when none of your admins are online, but I have been on your sever on almost every hour during the day at one point, and most of the time there's never an admin online. Maybe the list you posted in the OP isn't their actual game name? I used to see you online when I first started playing your server. Not anymore. Same with that Sjolok... guy (can't remember the exact spelling) and I haven't seen him in weeks. I think he's an admin because he used to somehow put be in his personal storage. Actually, I used to see 2-4 admins online only a month ago. Now the only one I ever see online anymore is Sohkyo, and I'm assuming he was just promoted to admin since his application is dated Tuesday at 9:49 PM and I used to play with him when he wasn't an admin not long ago. I particularly remember him because he used to spam buffaloes all over the place. He's done a good job since becoming admin, though, and at least he's online.

Are you sure your current admins are still active? I am normally online ranging from 8 AM to 2 AM PST (-8). Sometimes I'm in your server completely alone or just me and another person (usually at nights) and sometimes when it's completely full. What I stated above remains true.

I would recommend auditing your staff, or hire more admins who regularly play the server, not just the game. Yes, I read the "How to properly get an ADMIN position." This isn't a call out, it's a call to attention.

--Onions (Falling With Style)

Example 1: 11:38 pm and this Ultimate_Hiro fellow is going tent and tent and griefing everything. No admins online. There's 7 of us right now. Went to turn on SnagIt to take a screen shot and somehow I got vote kicked for absolutely no reason.

Not that first time that has happened. This server has a problem. That's alright, I'm sure more examples will arise when I wake up tomorrow. Like clockwork.

Example 2: 6:01 pm.
    http://www73.zippyshare.com/v/59559577/file.html

There's your recording. Didn't get him doing it, but you can tell by the who killed whom notice on top to see which user dug out the spawn and placed a saw underneath it. He was on the other race earlier drilling up stuff. No admins online.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2uf6gqf.jpg - Forgot the scoreboard. This is after we voted for a new map, but the same user.

Example 3: 6:52 pm.
    http://www71.zippyshare.com/v/24970427/file.html

Griever guy going nuts for no reason on Neutral status. That's where most of the griefing happens. People can't seem to differentiate between neutral and war. No admins.

BTW, Pony literally just entered as I made this post. Like I said, the only admin I ever see online.

Example 4: 8:48 pm
    http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/17840352/file.html

Now this one in particular doesn't bother me much. Bored kid, I guess. But he was going at it for 8 straight minutes while voting for a new map in-between. Notice how many arrows were already on the ground and in my back before I even started recording. Not worth a kick or anything, though still worth posting I believe. 8 straight minutes.

http://i62.tinypic.com/2vkiayw.jpg - Always forget to tab while I record. No admins.

Example 5: 7:39 pm
    http://www60.zippyshare.com/v/73503861/file.html

No explanation needed and I forget to tab again. Yes, no admins.
    http://i57.tinypic.com/2vj4nyu.jpg

Example 6: 11:34 pm
    http://www43.zippyshare.com/v/95329167/file.html

I couldn't get it to record earlier, but that same guy (Thief CaptainKyle) switched to the dwarfs and kegged. It's why the recording starts with a clear keg explosion in the middle of the arena. I then went on the Elves to help vote kick him and record him griefing the place without worry of getting killed. I tabbed this time. BC is actually doing most of the griefing in the recording (he has a problem with rking his teammates with boulders, btw), but fast forward to :46 to see him ignite the charge, and read the chat where people are complaining about CaptainKyle griefing then and earlier. We actually kicked him so.. Yeah. No admins online.

Ah hell, BC kept going on.
    http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/74617496/file.html

I shot arrows at where he continued to destroy.

...Two day break because of my midterms.

Example 7: 11:47 pm
    http://www21.zippyshare.com/v/31022176/file.html

Slavyanin11923 breaking boats, collapsing buildings, etc. No admins. I paused a lot in to shorten the recording, which is why it may jump at times during the video.

Example 8: 8:06 pm
    http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/19327925/file.html

Pony came on right as it happened. User ffg7yt griefing.

Example 9: 1:00 am
    http://www20.zippyshare.com/v/69534211/file.html

First Iron Dude (Iron_Dude) destroys all the shops. Then while that is happening. [rus] maks voronin 2003 (Loring) rams his ships through the towers in attempt to collapse them. I stopped recording, but it went on for another 10 minutes with him trying to then drill through the base, followed by harassing the elves.

Example 10 (11 and 12): 9 pm., 10:45, 11:30
    http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/69879544/file.html

First video is Kailon trying to blow up stuff on allied and one of your angels (cookie something) kegging and then spamming the vote change map because his/her connection was lagging, not everyone else's. I presume angels don't have the wait in between votes? They were coming out every 10 seconds at one point.

Then I come on later that night and find Kailon ramming his balloon through a building. We kick him.
    http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/53775485/file.html

Then he comes back about 30 minutes later and tries to break that same building in half. Him and... maks voronin 2003 (Loring) whom I have already reported...
    http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/98258686/file.html

Example 13*: 5:40
    http://www60.zippyshare.com/v/77154982/file.html

Achoum griefing on neutral. Neutral earlier because he and his orc race stole trees and burned down a large part of our base. Then he complains he can't cross (which he could easily jump over), so he destroyed the trap in front of the base, covers it up, breaks down the doors, and does so while misspelling basic words.

Pony was online, though (again the only admin I ever see online, although that changed recently with some 3 named person for the last two days). Thought you might want to see how stuff like this gets handled.

Example 14: 8:20
    http://www58.zippyshare.com/v/55719002/file.html

Adrianza29 switches teams and griefs the base. Of course we are still getting griefed on the other side, people are preoccupied with that, and the vote kick doesn't work. Go to 2:03, he literally types "i destroy the dwarfs base". Also at the very end, I opened a browser to show what time it was. No admins.

Example 15: 4:30
    http://www68.zippyshare.com/v/41373124/file.html

sannijiv joins in just to fight, regardless of diplomacy. Leaves because we kept voting alliance.

1:10 Villian uses our tunnel and kegs us. Proclaims war ("war motherfucker") and commences to troll. He ALWAYS does this on every server. For the love God, ban this guy. Read the chat further on. He then does the same thing to the orcs.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  19. Nather_Arna

Nather_Arna Catapult Fodder

Becoming an admin is a responsibility I'm afraid some people take lightly. I've been playing on your server for a little while now and sometimes it feels like the situation could be resolved by an administrator. However, I've only ever seen one admin since I've started playing and only the once. I feel that perhaps your admin list is a little light on players. I believe myself to be a fair judge when it comes to finding the guilty party. I'd really like to help make your server a better place as it is indeed my favorite server to play KAG on. If chosen I will try to uphold the rules and regulations of your server to the best of my ability and provide administrative capabilities. I've seen several griefers intentionally destroying their own teams base even when requested to stop. Immediate action is usually needed to save what could have been hours of work building something. Votes are useful but in retrospect slow. Now, a little about me. My name is Cody. I am a 25 year-old former Navy IT veteran. I enjoy video games as much as the next guy but the one thing that ruins any game is cheating. I despise it. Not to say your server has cheaters, nor have I seen any cheaters in KAG but I just hate cheating. I currently reside in Louisiana and every Saturday host D&D for my friends. I am usually on during the AM. Somewhere between 10 pm CST through 6 am CST. Not that I am actually on KAG the entire time, but that will generally be when I am on.

In hopes that you choose me to help provide order to your server,
    Nather

20. Do you have any photos or evidence do back up your findings?