1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

buy premium

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by moltag123, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moltag123

moltag123 Haxor

Hey. I am playing King Arthur's Gold more than 3 years.Sadly i dont have premium account because there is no option to buy it by sms.May somebody give me a code for it ? I will be grateful.Thank you

miniu and rocker2 like this.
  2. I'm... not sure how well a thread that is essentially begging for premium will go down with most people. Perhaps you should check out Bout's current competition to win a premium key, found here?

Also, I doubt you've played for "more than three years" as the entire game is only in the 1000s in the build, which implies the first stable build was just over 2.8 years ago.

3. moltag123

moltag123 Haxor

Almost 3 years . end august /start september 2011
    No artistic talent :QQ:

4. Doesn't matter, just have a try. Do it in MS Paint or something. Stick figures, whatever, as long as it relates to KAG. Also, that's not almost three years. That's two and a half.

5. moltag123

moltag123 Haxor

drawing in paint i gave a long time ago . Much competition :QQ:

6. Robinskie

Robinskie Drill Rusher

There's no other option open for you? PaySafe Card maybe? What country do you live in?
    If you buy it via Steam, there might be more options

7. https://api.kag2d.com/player/moltag123/status
    >"registered": "2012-05-01 11:00:14",
    nice try OP

[​IMG]

8. moltag123

moltag123 Haxor

9. rzaleu

rzaleu Shark Slayer

he played on my account back in time

10. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Alright lads, this has gone far enough. For one, speak English in a English section. You can speak Polish in your subforum. Secondly, having some discussion about how long someone's been playing this game in this matter isn't really important. Besides, @moltag123, I'm pretty sure there are a lot of payment options for this kind of thing in Poland.

Deleted the offtopic/spam shiz.

11. dayleaf

dayleaf Haxor
    1. The Thieves Guild

em dude, you put the same titile of my thread, and i dont know if someone will gift it to you, i was lucky and one guy ( very good guy) gift me Premium KAG ( its called 8x)

PS: my thread is just 2 threads before yours

12. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

he did it specially, and mazey is gifting premiums too, maybe he wants to have luck too?

13. I don't see this thread going anywhere, to be honest - the plea is already there, but you have a means to achieve your want, so why beg?

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.