1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Arthur's Cold - The Winter Texturepack 1.3

Wars aren't always fought during Summer, Winter has come and the battles are chilling!

1. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

Cant wait for the knight sprite ;)

2. Crabmaster

Crabmaster Bison Rider
    1. Zen Laboratories

Sorry about the lack of updates. I have been sick 2-3 times in the last few weeks and have been otherwise too busy to work on the texturepack.

Kinda saddens me, considering I wanted to finish the zombie santa hats and the Christmas textures before now.

3. bout

bout Shark Slayer

The name is hilarious. I love it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 20, 2014, Original Post Date: Mar 10, 2014 ---
    My KAG force updates after installing this tp. Any tips how to fix it?

4. Crabmaster

Crabmaster Bison Rider
    1. Zen Laboratories

Are you installing just the texturepack, or trying to install the mod too? If you are installing just the texture nothing should be causing the game to force update. Either way I'll look into it!

Being I just got back into working on this after these few months I might need to tweak a few files, I certainly need to rewrite the readme and get out of the terrible habit of writing things at one in the morning.

Anywho! I'm back to working on this! Let the fun of working on character sprites commence! Y-yeah..."fun"...

5. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

G-Yeah Crab!, we're waiting more work from you

6. Yantex

Yantex :^)) Donator
    1. Angels of Death - [AoD]

What an excellent texture pack :^)

7. bout

bout Shark Slayer

How are the works going? I can't wait for this TP to be complete.

8. fangpier656

fangpier656 Haxor

i really like this texture pack, makes me fell like i'm in winter C:

9. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Very nice maybe the devs could add something similar for winter months.

Duke_Jordan likes this.
  10. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

I can't get the snow and the breath running, is it still on the mod?

11. Bint

Bint Haxor

I don't think he ever got that working, not sure how you'd code it.

12. 8x

Weird, I remember watching a video in which the breath was working...

13. Bint

Bint Haxor

14. Damn, just checked this texture pack out. Looks awesome in-game

15. Crabmaster

Crabmaster Bison Rider
    1. Zen Laboratories

O-Oh yeah...I...eheh...

I should probably finish the next version of this? Shouldn't I? >.>' Darn character sprites being so tedious to finish...

Edit: I am unsure if the current posted version of the texturepack/mod has the breath and snow mod in it, but I do know it is sadly a server-side only mod, due to the fact that the game doesn't seem to like client-side modding like this. Downside - You need to install the mod onto a server to use it, Upside - It can give your server a bit of a more original feeling flair to separate it from others.

Anonymuse likes this.
  16. Bint

Bint Haxor

:ehh: Thought that was just a mockup.

17. Crabmaster

Crabmaster Bison Rider
    1. Zen Laboratories

The gif you posted was, but [​IMG]
    Was actually a screenshot of the mod!

I actually do need to have the mod completed one day, either by Eanmig or someone else who wants to work with the scripts he made. Meanwhile for the most part all I have left to do is finish the Knight and Builder sprites.

18. 8x

The current .zip file does not containt the breath mod, (that or I'm stupid). Please share crab, it's for my server!

" Darn character sprites being so tedious to finish..."

i know how that feels too...

19. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

The stone block sprites are somewhat broken now if placed over top of one another, makes the textures unusable.

On a good note, this is the best texture pack ever made for the game and I'd love it to be updated. :D

20. Crabmaster

Crabmaster Bison Rider
    1. Zen Laboratories

Maybe I will powerhouse and try to finish the sprites this week...if not send me a message and I'll try and get you a copy of the latest version of Eanmig's mod.

Weird, I just got on today to test and there seems to be more visual bugs than just stone...not sure what is causing it but I will try and look into what changed in the game to make the other tiles vanish like they are. Does the non-retextured game have these problems or are they just related to the texturepack?

Anonymuse likes this.