1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Server Ban Help

Discussion in 'Help' started by BIOBOSS, Feb 15, 2014.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. BIOBOSS

BIOBOSS Builder Stabber

I play on a server not doing anything wrong, then it stops me and I lag out of server or just get disconnected from it , Im not sure. After I go back to the same server and it says im banned from the server, but ill try it later and i can get back on it. This happens all the time and I Sure Im not doing anything wrong to get banned from a server. Does this happen to anyone else, and do you know how i would fix this?

2. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

Try to join a server hosted closer to your location. You were ping kicked.

Btw You can close messanger programs, skype, web browser etc. and other programs that use your internet connection in order to get a better ping / connection in game.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
  3. BIOBOSS

BIOBOSS Builder Stabber

ahh ok thx

4. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Also disable downloads. Actually I can play on a australian player with 300 ping but without being kicked ( I'm in France ).

5. AVOCADOS

AVOCADOS Catapult Fodder

So it's not actually a server problem but i keep being rejected from KAG when i go to log in, it says there is a problem with the server in the log in screen. i am connected to my wifi ive done basic troubleshooting but i hasnt worked, any suggestions?

6. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

I would suggest reinstalling the game, if that doesn't work, post here again.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey