1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Realm of the Mad God

Discussion in 'Other games' started by who, Jun 2, 2011.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Realm is back and I already died... 3/8 1 def to max :/ tried the new dungeon

2. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

No, kabam sucks, i agree with swatsec, swatsec is cool

3. braydon

braydon Catapult Fodder

[​IMG]

CrystalClear likes this.
  4. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

then suicide, i dont care. Kabam sucks, kabam destroyed the game, it's pay-to-win now, they added shitty dungeons, mystery boxes, arena etc etc.

Toy likes this.
  5. Toy

Toy Bison Rider

At least they gave us some stuff, after all these days.

6. braydon

braydon Catapult Fodder

Congratulations, you're an asshole.

Kabam beats a little attention whoring dickwad hacker that keeps killing players with stolen admin accounts, no matter how bad they are.

7. gorilakingmk2000

gorilakingmk2000 Drill Rusher

Dude, stop complaining about Kabam. They're not bad. All gaming does this. Example: KAG wants us to buy premium. It pops ups a lot when you're on menu. Same shit.

CrystalClear likes this.
  8. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

No, not same. Realm is pay2win now because of kabam. It's like it would be possible in KAG to buy better classes at every server, or like you would have to pay for more hearts. (+3 max hearts for knight, for example)

9. You don't have to pay to win. You are completely wrong. I know heaps of pros who didn't even spend a cent on the game and they're pro. They just make mules. Think of other games before judging kagam.

CrystalClear likes this.
  10. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

I haven't played ROTMG for a while now, what's kabam?

11. Toy

Toy Bison Rider

Same as "devil".

12. braydon

braydon Catapult Fodder

leastrom are you in rotmg mafia?

13. New company owner of RotMG that most people seem to hate.

Fate likes this.
  14. Not really new at this point

leastrom likes this.
  15. Yes. It's been a year or two I think now. Well they're alright. They give free skins to people. So yea, alright
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 27, 2014, Original Post Date: Feb 27, 2014 ---
    RotMG Mafia as a fake MAFIA guild or the real MAFIA?

16. Anyone interested in making a guild where you only have 1 character slot, aka the pauper player committee. One who hasn't spent a penny o the game due to financial difficulty? The only requirement is being able to rebuild quickly. (I know I am, I've got a lot of deaths on my belt already, always max dex first!)

17. BanakaI1

BanakaI1 Shipwright

Mules are counted as cheating anyway so basically you either have to "Hack" or pay to win

18. Currently Kabam does not care about "Mules" anymore. They can not stop people from making it so it ain't a problem to them anymore.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 10, 2014 ---
    Join my clan c:
    www.realmeye.com/player/gkmk
    Join it!

19. How do I join? Do I apply or something? I'm currently getting my orange star for kicks. I might want to get my star before joining anything. Thanks leastrom!

EDIT:

Requirement is 6/8 and 1.5 fame. Looks like I can't join anyway. I only have 1 char and I am killing it over and over for fame to feed my pet. So yeah, I only get 'till 1/8 - 2/8 usually 'till I cash in my fame.

20. What's your IGN? I may be able to help you out after I help Kasra.

Mods: BlueLuigi