1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Challenge the Zens now

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rymcd, Mar 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rymcd

rymcd Bison Rider Staff Alumni Tester

Update #6

For all those who are interested in fighting the Zen's, we will be hosting a new team war vs the Zen's Saturday the 26th of April at 8pm CET / 7pm GMT / 2pm EST / 11 am PST. Everyone who is interested can sign up for this, no matter if you are on a team or not.

The time said above is the time we want to start the event, meaning we want you to be there at least 5 minutes in advance so we know if we will need substitutes, and can start getting the teams ready. If you cannot make it to be the 5 minutes early notify us by PM, or directly in your post.

The requirements to sign up are simple, you need at least a decent skill level and be able to co-operate in a team without flaming or other unwanted behaviour.

The teams for the matches will depend on the amount of applicants, but we do require at least a team of 5 to be able to hold the event.
    We are planning to host these events more frequently so if you are interested, please follow our thread.

The password to the server where the event will be held usually gets send out the day prior to the event. If you did not get the password by saturday contact one of the hosts.

Do not fear, for those not able to join in Saturday the 26th of April we will try to hold another event the week after! There is no limit on the amounts of times you can join in these events, so everyone who has already played this week can sign up for upcoming Saturday again!

Interested?

Send ShinySkies or rymcd a message.

PS: The time for the New Zealand players will be Sunday 8 am due to the time differences.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
  2. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I assume the challenges aren't limited to KAG, and I can challenge you all to a rousing game of chess?

If so, I will happily do so, at your leisure.

3. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

@kedram @rymcd
    Does the first winner get to take your dojo's sign?

Guitarman, Superblackcat and rymcd like this.
  4. rymcd

Lol no sorry x2 ;)

5. Tizmiz

Tizmiz Horde Gibber Tester

Yeee.

6. voper45

voper45 Arsonist
    1. Zen Laboratories

I'd gladly record any matchs I can make it to
    @Hella if ya got an online chess game I'm up to it :P

darkshooter likes this.
  7. epenow

epenow Oppressed banana cookie
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

Ohhh bOiii u bE teNking dAt u G0t mO Sw3g daN mE bra, u M$t B3 sMk1ng $Um hRd care D00b13$ bra cuz cHu a1nt gut n0Tin 0N mY sweeeeeeggg.

-xXxYyYooOOoo_$W3g_l0Rd_ooOOooYyYxXx

( if you couldn't tell that was sarcasm)

Lawrence_Shagsworth and Noburu like this.
  8. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

I would rather like to see a game of 5v5 chess!
    EDIT:
    black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif.gif

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
    Birdman159, Starsly, Noodle_ and 2 others like this.
  9. MeAtItzFinest

MeAtItzFinest Horde Gibber

10. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Zen is a competitive clan in this community. They are one of the most respectful clans around, although they are often imitated and given some bad rep.

They are really good at the game, any game you are in with one of their members they are toping the leaderboards.

voper45, rymcd, FlameHaze3 and 2 others like this.
  11. sinitreo

sinitreo Shopkeep Stealer
    1. Zen Laboratories

Zennies are Cuties <3

12. intrested

13. rymcd

We have decided for the team wars to set up a time that is as convenient as possible for both the Americans and Europeans. We hereby would like to ask you if you will be available on Saturdays on 8pm CET / 7pm GMT / 3pm EST / noon PST.

PS: After march the 30th the daylight saving will come to Europe, times will then change to 9pm CET / 8pm GMT / 3pm EST / noon PST.

darkshooter likes this.
  14. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

>having to post in GD to get any type of attention for clan wars

[​IMG]

15. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

well yagger we wanted to do a clan war with shark but your schedules were too tight ::(:, i tried contacting [BoW] but got no response. basically we just want to have challenging matches with other people, whether your in a clan or not its all good.

16. rymcd

I figured Yagger would post something negative. Oh you...

-Cheers

17. SirSammy

SirSammy Shark Slayer

when do i kill zen clan. i will start with kedram.

Yagger likes this.
  18. rymcd

The matches will be six versus six. We currently have two line ups, one European and one American. The European team will play our first public match; the date for this will be posted soon. I am currently looking for people to play against our American team. Anyone interested in playing in the second match please private message me.

If all goes as planned we will be frequently hosting and attempting to switch to a more powerful server.

-Cheers

Last edited: Mar 13, 2014
    darkshooter and kodysch like this.
  19. Tizmiz

Tizmiz Horde Gibber Tester

Fagger just mad because he has to say "Most of our members don't even play KAG anymore." when questioned about our clan war which was planned months ago. Some people are just more into competitive play, sorry if you don't understand that.

20. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

#reckt; we have ascended to a new dimension, a new name. we have risen to [!]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.