1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[1057] Tramp Death

Discussion in 'Building Critiques' started by Vampire, Mar 23, 2014.

1. I glitched the keg into the trap. You cant pick it up.
    I done this so it attracts enemy knights.
    The spikes are also glitched so they deal instant damage.

Best trap ever.png

Starsly, Potatobird, zerd and 3 others like this.
  2. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Two thread merged, seeing as they're basically identical traps.

Also, how the hell do you get the spikes to float? Never see that.

3. they are different traps. the first one makes you hit the floor really hard making you loose health.
    The second one makes you hit the spikes to loose health.
    To get spikes like that just keep making spikes in mid air. It will eventually go like that.

zerd likes this.
  4. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

You are completely correct. My bad there. Apologies. Threads separated again. ::P:

Also, thanks for the the spikes bit-- I will now put it to unreasonably good use. :rekt:

Vampire and Apronymous like this.
  5. Can we have a video of this working? I want to see how feasible this is in CTF. It takes a while to set this up.

EDIT: How did you place the keg in such a way so as not to have it get picked up? What does "I glitched the keg" mean?

Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
  6. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

Any trap involving trampolines is kind of unusable in kag, seeing as the enemy team can interact with them/pick them up.

franek123 likes this.
  7. I just dropped the keg between the platform and trapblock. Glitched as in it is stuck there and you cant pick it up.
    It took me about 80 seconds to set up.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
  8. franek123

franek123 The architect of the royal castle. Donator Tester

It's easier to just make insta-killing trap with minimum 4 floating spikes.

9. True but this seems fun to watch as they die.

franek123 likes this.
  10. emasame

emasame Bison Rider

i hate when i get my trampolines glitched inside platforms. didnt think it could be used as a bait tactic haha. I know franek made a trap similar to this a while ago and ive always wanted to do a tramp spike trap but it seems hard to set up

11. DooMAD

DooMAD Shipwright

They might not be able to pick up the glitched keg, but what happens if they drop a bomb on it?

12. then the trap gets damaged.