1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The "I'm new/leaving/back" Thread

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Monsteri, Aug 3, 2011.

Tags:
Mods: Gurin
  1. epenow

epenow Oppressed banana cookie
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

This should help you relax with all those stressful classes: http://thebest404pageever.com/swf/two_nice_pussies.swf

2. epenow

epenow Oppressed banana cookie
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

You actually clicked it! No one else trusts me enough!

3. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Welp. We'll look forward to your return in-game, and in the meantime will continue to enjoy your presence here. :3

4. Thank ya'll.

5. I remember you.

6. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

wb. Good to see you again.

7. Yeah its been a while.

8. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

Hey nomad! I still remember you, welcome back!

9. A nice surprise for me when I first arrived, internet here is great, the roommates that I already met are great, everything is great so far. Also, welcome back to everyone returning.

10. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

So no absence?!
    Also tell your roommates that your creepy internet friend says hi

11. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

@Sir_Walter

12. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

@Apronymous

Problem solved?
    Although I know he will play less because of classes

13. Yeah, probably playing less than before but at least no absence. And @Sir_Walter they say hi back. No, they don't, they're asleep, but I bet they would.

14. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

Wooh Nabuco, that means you are going to be here 24/7 right?

15. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

Unless he somehow knows how to use the internet is his sleep, he'll only be here 20/7.

16. Pretty much tho.. Even if I get a life in real life, my real real (internet) life is almost completely 99.9% dedicated to this... I swear I read old threads when there is nothing new...

17. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

I really wish New Posts caught the server directory and the like.
    It would save a lot of my effort.

18. FuzzyBlueBaron

@Nabuco -- your new mission, should you choose to accept it, is to corrupt your roommates to the ways of KAG. Go forth! Go I tell you! 78787878

19. It will be a long-term mission, patience will be required. First I'll study and learn about my prey, really knowing them, knowing them better than their mommy's do, sneaking inside the corners of their minds and subconscious. Their instincts, will be mine as well, I must think their thoughts before they think on thinking 'em, once I can foresee and manipulate every little decision about their lives, it will be time to strike, and only then, with my lips curled into a vicious grin, I shall speak in a soft whisper for their ears only: "....Yo! Check this game out! totally neat!"

Mods: Gurin