1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Beo's KAG Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Beo, May 22, 2013.

1. Sgnt_Sneeky-Pants

Sgnt_Sneeky-Pants Insanity Incarnate Donator

@Beo

I should have mentioned in my first post, but some of the larger maps are probably not good candidates for the server. I can alter them for Zombie mode however, if you want, by simply removing the halls/tents. Most the offending maps are TTH, with exception to the CTF floating islands map. I will update this post with edited versions of the offending maps within the next half hour, so you may consider them for your zombie server.

[ZS]_The_Great_Schism.png [ZS]Gold_Between_the_Crags.png

Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
  2. AJFaas

AJFaas Base Burner
    1. supr sekrit cln [skrt]

Hey can i be unbanned of beos servers already? Im really sorry i broke that wooden block with my sword.

3. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

First thing's first Faas. The Shadlington Virus is starting to piss me off. xD

Second thing. Was the ban a perma ban or a temporary ban... cause if its a perma ban, then I can't help you. Those kinda things are given to people who do really bad things in the server. Sooo.. yea. :/

4. SAcptm

SAcptm Haxor Staff Alumni

Permabanned because his presence makes the server a worse place to play. Read the thread Sirp, its been covered.

5. AJFaas

AJFaas Base Burner
    1. supr sekrit cln [skrt]

You seriously still going to continue with this grudge? Look im gonna be reasonable with you. I was pissed off that evenening for reasons that dont concern you. but you cant decide that my presence makes the server a worse place to play in, based on one time. Im pretty sure that alot of people dont agree with that.

6. SAcptm

SAcptm Haxor Staff Alumni

I got the impression you wouldn't be changing your behaviour because at the time you refused to acknowledge that your actions constituted griefing. If that is not true and it really was a one-off event because of a bad mood, and you're willing to play without destroying team structures for reasons of personal distaste, then I'll remove the ban now.

7. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Help! Naime is a bad admin, he keeps spawning infinate bombs and such, griefing
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 13, 2014 ---
    At the zombie server

8. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Oh god somebody just quoted his own words, and at the very same post!

9. Shadowor

Shadowor Shark Slayer

He is not a bad admin, he is doing his job great actually. He is not griefing, just the map got totally destroyed, about 2 guy camps underground while the whole server waits. @Naime actually does a good job by making the server more fun. He spawns bombers and such, and players enjoy it, nobody complained so far, they loved it. If you can't have fun by it, that is your loss, me and pretty much everyone else supports Naime (not to mention the other admins who found it a good idea).

10. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I don't support Naime. I think his eyes are too close together and he smells funny.

11. Raigbox

Raigbox Shipwright

Wher'd the server go?

12. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Its those people who are out in the forums a lot support him, you have no idea the people INSIDE the game. Doesn't matter, the case is done.

13. Shadowor

Shadowor Shark Slayer

I'm not a forum guy, I played more with Naime than you did. The games where he spawned things were awesome and brings something new to the old boring zombie-camp gameplay. I know a lot of people and who plays where, I know them by names and which server they are on the most. They begged the admins to spawn something. All in all, Naime doesn't abuse and case is indeed done.

14. Lord_D-U-C-K

Lord_D-U-C-K Catapult Fodder

Hi be I was recently banned on your zombie server.
    Here is what had happened: an administrator was shooting fire arrows at some guys and it hit out big wooden base then me and some others agreed to report it to you and then he banned me.
    I did nothing to harm anyone. :(
    My user name is: Lord_D-U-C-K
    Thank you.

15. Medieval

Medieval Haxor

Hi,
    Why the hell an admin would grief and ban someone for nothing?

I really don't trust you, especially when you don't say the name of the admin, when it happened, who was there and wanted to report him?

If you are saying the truth, proove it.... Give more detaisl, and post the logs of that day! (C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\King Arthur's Gold\Logs ,if you use steam)

16. Shadowor

Shadowor Shark Slayer

@Lord_D-U-C-K we can only help if you provide us a log, and give some proof. You remember the name of the admin? Naime or starborazz?
    Also, it is not a good idea to 'agree on reporting an admin'. He knows his job better, and if you rebel, expect the ban.
    Since they don't use forum, I'll unban you later this day if I think the logs say you are right. For non-steam users (C:\Program Files\KAG-Beta\Logs). The text file looks like 'chat-14-07-22-bla-bla' (date and time), I suppose it is the latest one, above the 'console' files (in case you haven't played since then).

17. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I'm pretty sure that if an admin appears to abusing, then it's perfectly within the players rights to agree with other players that something should be done, i.e., reporting said admin on the server thread. The only reason I can see for a ban in that circumstance is if they decide to be a huge asshat about it, and even then that doesn't mean they'll be obstructive in the actual game.
    Also, Shadowor, note how logs are pretty damned unreliable, due to being a text file and therefore more easily editable than a damp blancmange.

That said, action can and should only really be taken when the admin who banned you comes out and says it was them. Otherwise, we'll just be sticking our hands into a situation that we may well have little or no understanding of.

18. Shadowor

Shadowor Shark Slayer

-We have no understanding of the situation, and that is what I'm trying to help on with logs.
    -Like I said they don't use forums, and we got no exact name (either Naime or Starborazz).
    -Yes, abusing admins should be reported, but I know those guys for a long time and they are nice, I don't think they would abuse (in these cases mostly the banned guy is just mad).
    -I don't think he will edit the logs, but if you got a better idea please tell me.
    I'm not taking any action until I get more info. If other admins take action, I don't mind that either.

19. Lord_D-U-C-K

Lord_D-U-C-K Catapult Fodder

i cant find any proof, Please believe me i did no griefing or anything rude,all i did was just me and some others were gonna report him to beo but we didnt mean it,so he banned me.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 23, 2014 ---
    I would never grief or do anything like that :(

20. Raigbox

Raigbox Shipwright

@Lord_D-U-C-K +1, he isn't lying.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 23, 2014 ---
    I don't have proof, but I know him pretty well.