1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

"Peace-Lovers" [Server admins take notice!]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KingXandercosm, Mar 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingXandercosm

KingXandercosm Shipwright

Recently I have noticed a lot of people that are what I call "peace-lovers". They are filthy scum that can barely be related to as human beings. For, they want... Don't be scared... PEACE!!! It's... It's too horrible to even think about... :QQ:

But seriously, admins, please stop these buffoons. An experience that has happened to me many a time: I go onto a server and see that, for some reason, the people aren't fighting. Then, when I start to fight, they say: "OMG PeacCE WTFLOLROTFLZOMG 1eet NoOB LOlooloolOOooLloo!1! Peace!11!!!1"

After that, I realize that the match has just been ruined for me so I leave... Please stop these fools when you see their ugly faces... Pleeeeease, admins!

2. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

happens very often at classic servers too. This needs to be stopped. I'm permabanning every "peace-lover" on my KAG Classic server...
    I never saw peace-lovers in kag beta, because kag beta doesn't have too many idiots (most idiots are non-premium), but i know how it is annoying. I dont think that there could be any "automatical" way of doing something with them...

I guess we will have to deal with noobs like that and play on other servers. Sadly.

boldtemplebot likes this.
  3. I find them hilarious!

asger75, Rayne and Asu like this.
  4. sinitreo

sinitreo Shopkeep Stealer
    1. Zen Laboratories

This topic is so much useless that actually funny.

hugio88 and Asu like this.
  5. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

The only (the only) reason to have peace on a server is to hold tea parties but afaik the wonder beverage has not made it from Classic to Release; so this sounds like illegitimate peacing to me. :huh?:

However, as it's poor form to jump to conclusions we should consult our resident tea physician, @Hella: have the wonders of tea made it to Release? Or are these people attempting peace without the legal & spiritual sanction that a teahouse provides?

Froghead48, Asu, Stevedog and 5 others like this.
  6. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

FBB, you must surely understand by now that tea is not the only beverage by which peace might be achieved; it is a well known fact that a pint of ale (or other, preferred alcoholic beverage) shared amongst friends can also provoke an inter-relational relaxation boost equitable, if not equal to, that of tea. Alcohol, when consumed in such a manner, can even be deemed to be the lubricant to social revolution, as evidenced by basically all of history.

Need I remind you that a rather generous pint of ale is available, alongside a healthily proportioned meal, at the kitchen within KAG? Whilst tea was the driving force behind peace in classic, release has vastly improved the capabilities of the average peacemaker, empowering positive change for the good of the people.

This is how ReactorCore would have wished it.

7. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Here's what you do with anyone who wants peace, rek 'em, and laugh as they try to vote-kick you.[​IMG]

Asu likes this.
  8. Tizmiz

Tizmiz Horde Gibber Tester

Ha, Auburn can't rek 'em.

Tern and Sir_Walter like this.
  9. Beelzebub

Beelzebub Ballista Bolt Thrower

Peace-lovers? The standard procedure is to let them rest in...pieces.

Tern, Froghead48, Asu and 3 others like this.
  10. KingXandercosm

Actually, one time I was so fed up with them that I killed them all and ruined all their buildings. Peace enrages me to the 3rd degree, baby!

11. epenow

epenow Oppressed banana cookie
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

What a douche :P

12. The easiest way to deal with the ones on your team? Votekick or just short ban.
    Easiest way to deal with the ones on the other team? Votekick or just kill them anyway, or short ban.

Apronymous likes this.
  13. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

...Or you could tell them about Sandbox servers.

and then rek them.

Reudh likes this.
  14. That works too.

15. KingXandercosm

The problem is, hordes of them congregate on a single server and coagulate into an unstoppable "noob" wall... Basically, if I try to vote kick them, they vote kick me...

Vampire likes this.
  16. loganw45

loganw45 Catapult Fodder

The only servers where there can be peace-lovers is role play servers, but on any other server make those guys into man chili. Also if you are on role play and a player calls PEACE don't kill them (yet) because they may actually want to build or pass through, but keep an eye on these guys and use your common sense.

17. epenow

epenow Oppressed banana cookie
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

I get why people dont like large scale peacefulness, but whenever i get to the back of the enemy base and encounter a builder i befriend them instead of killing them and help them improve their buildings.

18. ccnc

ccnc Catapult Fodder

Kag is a game about war,? I played it completely wrong all the time :huh?:. I thought its about taming your enemies and animals with deadlocks. And build a beautiful castle to attract many customers. I'd still didn't get the hang on building rollercoasters, cause passing people always destroy the wheels of my carts.
    :castle_bg::castle_wall:
    :castle_wall::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_wall:
    :bedrock::castle_bg::teabag::castle_bg::blank::thumbs_up:
    :bedrock::bedrock::bedrock::dirt::dirt:

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  19. KingXandercosm

I always kill everyone that isn't on my team in role play... I always vote for war against the other teams, too...

20. Starsly

Starsly Bison Rider

I think the reason people try to peace on servers that aren't roleplay/sandbox is because there is something about getting someone who would usually kill you, to trust you. To be able to start a community in the face of war. There's something about that, that people find appealing.

Vampire and Guitarman like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.