1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Prenium Code Kag !

Discussion in 'Help' started by abdou159, Apr 5, 2014.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. abdou159

abdou159 Catapult Fodder

Is it possible to have king arthur of gold free parce'que there's people who have no money is paypal so it's not possible for them is yes unfortunately as I can not buy because kag 'that puts parents want not while I admire many games are: (brief goodbye is soon I am French for the information: D

2. bout

bout Shark Slayer

[​IMG]

Cirom and Asu like this.
  3. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

@bout He or she essentially wants KAG for free due to his or her parents not being up for buying games on the internets.

@abdou159
    Bonjour! You can not get KAG for free legally without either buying it or someone buying it for you. Occasionally some members will hold giveaways or contest for premium kag. Here is one going on now.
    If you have anymore questions I suggest you head over the the french forums.
    Bonne journée!

zerd likes this.
  4. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Fixed :
    Is that possible to have KAG free because there's people that doesn't have money and I can't pay it because of my parents.
    The rest isn't much important.

Pour te répondre, tu peux utiliser la version classique qui est bien moins complète que la version actuelle. Si tu veux la version complète, tu dois acheter ou quelqu'un doit t'offrir un code cadeau.
    ( To answer, you can use the classic version that's much less complete than the actual version. If you have the full version, you need to buy it or someone needs to give you a gift code )

5. hugio88

hugio88 I am the king of KAG! Donator

If your poor, go to www.g2a.com
    They sell games really cheap ::):

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey