1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Questions? Post here

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Kouji, May 8, 2012.

Mods: Gurin
  1. Toastation

Toastation Builder Stabber

Personally I watch some videos of guys with a social life, and then I vent my hatred on the game. It works fine for me ::):

2. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

What is this "social life"?

3. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

@Verzuvius

Geti fixed that a while back. It's impossible to be headless now, it just goes to the default head if you try.

4. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

I suggest you take a look at this section
    https://forum.kag2d.com/forums/classes-mechanics.82/
    JTG guides are especially good, if you can apply the concepts he explains it'll put you over 90% of kag playerbase:
    https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/921-guide-a-laymans-guide-to-knighthood.16745/
    https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/921-guide-a-laymans-guide-to-archery.16794/

Common sense, practice and listening to your team are always useful as well.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
  5. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

Ok, thank you... ::(:

I will hunt you down Trumbles!!! :>:(:

6. Toastation

Toastation Builder Stabber

Having more than 4 friends IRL and going out to party at night instead of programming or playing kag :(

7. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

I can't use storage!!! Help? Please!!!

8. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Please give us more info. In what way can't you use storage? You can't out things in/get them out/something else?

9. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

I can't get things out, to get them in I just drop resources at it and it disappears in a sec.

10. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Haxor Tester

Thanks for last question. Many good responses.

But, how do I convert gold ore to gold coins? Or is it not possible, if so, what's the point in gold ore?

11. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

No converting. Use gold ore for naval shop and siege shop.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 7, 2014, Original Post Date: Apr 7, 2014 ---
    When I get disconnected from a server I get banned! Wtf? :>:(:

I get disconnected because my internet is crap sometimes! :>:(:

12. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

It's a short ping ban. They normally last about thirty minutes.

13. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

ok, thanks for telling ::):

14. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Sorry, forgot to get back to you. Normally to get stuff out you 1) hold down E, 2) hover over the purple chest, and 3) release E, which should get you into the storage compartment allowing you to click on what you want to grab. If that doesn't work for you then I couldn't say what's wrong.

15. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

It is fixed now after the new build! ::):

16. FuzzyBlueBaron

Glad to hear it. ::):

17. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Haxor Tester

Okay, so more questions! (cheering of bystanders)

So, some narbs were climbing up our wall with their ladders, jerks. I got me some fire arrows, and when they were gone, I shot my flames at their ladder... it went straight threw. What is this? I want a refund! Was that a glitch, or do I need to go builder to get rid of them?

Is there any way to quick switch from weapon to weapon? Like in CS, you press Q to go to whichever weapon you used last. I find it really frustrating to shoot a water arrow at a knight and then not have a chance to shoot a regular arrow at him/her afterwards. I expected that on pressing 1,2,3,4 it would switch between the arrows / items I had in my inventory, but then I remembered those are emotes. If there is no way to do this, please make there a way :(.

18. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

No glitch, go builder or knight.

Press F quickly for switch! If u got all types of arrows the first will be regular, second will be fire, third will be bomb and fourth will be water! Have fun!

19. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Haxor Tester

Thanks for the F trick, but why can't I shoot down wooden structures when I have fire arrows? It kind of makes them pointless, since no one builds with wood.

20. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

I hope that you're kidding now...
    Kag is full of newbies that doesn't know how to build. In every game/match is something that can be set on fire - shops, wodden parts of the towers, archers asses, etc..
    But yeah - In my opinion ladders also should burn.

Mods: Gurin