1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

MutantFactions

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Pecola1033, Mar 31, 2014.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Pecola1033

Pecola1033 Drill Rusher
    1. Delta Force - Delta

This is a really good game but is lacking a community full of dedicated players

About the game:
    Mutant Factions is a fast-paced and tactical online shooter. You play as a mutant in the city of Subvein, where the only way to grow stronger is to destroy anyone who opposes you. You will mutate as you kill your enemies, giving you skill points that you can invest into a huge selection of unique and crazy skills. There are over 30 weapons and vehicles to choose from and a variety of fun game modes to play such as Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Checkpoint Racing and Zombie Survival!

Ref me here:
    http://mutantfactions.net/?ref=Mustang101

If you do decide to download and play this amazing game make sure to refrence me when you log into the game! My name is Mustang101 :P

Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
    Porti and FUZZYSLIPPS like this.
  2. Hermap

Hermap Haxor

I used to play this a bit. :3
    But the servers where almost constantly empty back then.... might give it a try again. ::D:

3. Pecola1033

Pecola1033 Drill Rusher
    1. Delta Force - Delta

Still always are haha ::P:

4. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

Wasn't this called Subvein?

5. Pecola1033

Pecola1033 Drill Rusher
    1. Delta Force - Delta

City is subvein game is mutantfactions

6. FUZZYSLIPPS

FUZZYSLIPPS Catapult Fodder

I am pretty sure people use the names interchangeably, but the correct name if the game is Mutant Factions. (Most Likely....)

Mods: BlueLuigi