1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[1085] Offensive All-Out Boulder Attacker

Discussion in 'Archer' started by bout, Apr 17, 2014.

1. bout

bout Shark Slayer

I want to present you this fabolous technique. It can instantly #rek enemy team if properly used. Here we go:
    1. Take builder.
    2. Gather some resources.
    3. Build builder shop.
    4. Buy boulder.
    5. Switch to archer.
    6. Go and drop boulders on enemies' heads.
    It's good to hide on a tree when no one can see you, then you just drop boulder on by-passer.
    It's also good to use it in dark caves.
    You can also break doors using boulder.

As you can see, it's very ultimate technique. I want to see @Trumbles using it. D:

I'm actually training this technique, and Ripleycat is kinda my master.

2. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

As disgustingly broken as boulders are, I have to admit that it's loads of fun.

Grappling towards knights, shoving a boulder through their face, picking it up midair and continuing like nothing happened. :P

Archers can throw a boulder a fair distance thanks to horizontal bungee.

3. BanakaI1

BanakaI1 Shipwright

I was going to make a thread about this but lazy. If you have arrows in your hand you can still shoot them, so with one boulder in inventory and 30 arrows in hand you can still shoot. In order to switch tool (arrow or boulder) click on the boulder, if you want to go back to arrow, click ON THE ARROW. (do not click any of the other 3 slots, just that one button) You will be able to shoot both ways, but having the boulder on the inventory makes it not weigh you down, and can't get destroyed by slashes (although you will be dead if it gets destroyed...)

kodysch likes this.
  4. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

Wait, you're saying carrying a boulder in your inventory lets you take slashes to the face?

5. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

Nah, he means the boulder won't be damaged if you get damaged.... which doesn't really matter much as an archer.

6. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

@Darksteel, it's quiet fun to boulder ninja.

7. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

Actually I'm kinda against the boulder ninja, it makes the boulder-dasher at risk of a nerf...

It's a fun skill to use though, and I'd have no issues with it if it weren't for people wanting boulder nerfs.

8. bout

bout Shark Slayer

That's pretty much what Ripleycat does.

SirDangalang likes this.
  9. BanakaI1

BanakaI1 Shipwright

Ah yes ripleycat was the one I originally saw doing this, I knew it was something with cat in the name.

10. bout

bout Shark Slayer

Since I'm training I wear CTTB (cat that throws boulders) clantag and use name "Ragdollcat".