1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Introductions/Guild GD

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Redigit, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Harmony

Harmony Shopkeep Stealer

Ooh! Ooh! Let me try my hand at this correcting other people game!

2. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

:thumbs_up:
    Yup, this is the one place where rampant grammatical nazism is acceptable. :p

Also, if people find that they aren't getting notifications for this thread when someone posts, please click 'Unwatch Thread' in the upper right corner --> it seems that 'Watch Forum' and 'Watch Thread' sometimes clash in the groups section, so if you've got things set up so that you watch a thread every time you post then you will need to unwatch this thread every time after you post in it.

3. dandyking7179

dandyking7179 Bison Rider

Howdy fellow Grammar Nazis! It will be a pleasure to correct you all in the near future!

4. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Glad you could stop by. :)

Also, as a note to everyone:
    If you're reading this please make sure you are watching the forum, not the thread. :)

5. dandyking7179

dandyking7179 Bison Rider

Don't worry, I watch every forum I'm in ;)

6. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Hello fellow grammar Nazis!

7. FuzzyBlueBaron

8. trot888

trot888 Bison Rider

Hello, Just thought I shall pop by and say hello!.

9. FuzzyBlueBaron

Hello! :)

Have you signed the charter?

10. Hello everyone, I joined quite a while ago but am just now posting on this thread due to some real-life mishaps.

Anyways, Hello everyone!

11. FuzzyBlueBaron

Yeah, that pesky RL does tend to do that. I know it raises it's hear far too often for my liking... :rollseyes:

You got dem mishaps settled? :3
    </br>--- merged: Feb 26, 2013 3:03 AM ---</br>
    Bwahaah. I've added some new moderators and removed Kyzak at his request as he's too busy to handle any kind of KAG duties atm.

All hail the new overloards! :p

12. OVERLORDS

Well, I believe that that's me. Hoo hah!

13. Hello, I found the Ivory Tower because I received a spam warning after pointing out a grammar mistake on the sundered kingdom forum,"I have SEE YOU in my magic ball."

14. FuzzyBlueBaron

Hello and welcome! ::):

Yes, as a general rule we encourage all comments about spelling, punctuation, grammar & usage to be directed privately via PM or profile post, rather than in the thread itself. :wink:

15. FuzzyBlueBaron

2nd post updated to reflect changes in social forums (hopefully should work for everyone).

16. hiey i hav3 goud grarmer,

17. FuzzyBlueBaron

nou

18. Jedi13

Jedi13 Shipwright

Sp pips hw r u?

Joking Aside:

Hello fellow Grammar Nazis (I think Grammar Nazi is capitalized, I could be wrong ;P)

19. FuzzyBlueBaron

Heh, it's actually something I've spent some time thinking about. I've come to the conclusion that it's not on account of it's not a title but an occupation; moreover, the 'N' isn't capitalised because we're referring to nazi (as in: "a strict pedant") rather than Nazi (as in: "a fascist racist").

A good place for reference if you need an exaustive dive into a particular area:
    http://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/capital.asp

20. Jedi13

Jedi13 Shipwright

On a somewhat related note; why cant I "like" (as in the forum function) anything?