1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

SeanAS (Swabbin)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by SeanAS, May 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeanAS

SeanAS Meth Addict Donator
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

• How often do you play? I am usually playing KAG for around 3-4 hours a day. Mostly in the morning or mid-day.
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well) I was admin on Aphelions Servers at one point but do to inactivity for a month because of family issues I was removed. I am not admin on any servers at the moment. This is because I haven't applied to any more servers yet, besides the official servers. I have been admin on many Classic servers, and an owner of my own. (Sean's 4v4 RTDM). I am not un-experienced in moderating servers. My experience was created back in Classic.
      • Did you simply get admin because you are a friend of the owner?
      • How long were you admin?
      • Was your admin status ever removed and if so why?
    • Do you have any recommendations from guards or server owners or other notable people?
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin? I'm not going to boast myself here. I'm a rational human being that knows what decisions to make in different situations. I'm just like any player that wants to have a fun fair game. I'll do what I can to make sure the environment stays clean, fun, and calm. I have much experience from Classic servers, between being an admin and owner. I have been around a good amount of time, and have seen enough problems to make the right decisions.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant? My name was changed from SeanAS to Swabbin in Classic, but recently got changed back to SeanAS. So that should clear that confusion for people. Most vouchers/players will have already known both names, so this may not be an issue. I'm 17, sure I like to have fun and can be a goofball, but when there is an issue, I am there to analyze, think, and execute a reasonable decision.

Last edited: May 26, 2014
    Beepo likes this.
  2. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

Cool dude back in classic, hopefully will maintain his activity here in Beta. :D
    :thumbs_up:

3. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

Saw him a few times in classic, haven't really seen him in beta. Indifferent to his admin abilities, as I've not seen him really do that. Probably up to someone else to upvote him.

4. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

+1, one of the first people I met in the KAG community. Cool, helpful, nice

5. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

I have known sean for a long time, hes definitely the right guy for the job. hes an upstanding,honest and knowledgeable person when it comes to doing the right thing. +1 from me.

6. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

-1 zen

7. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

@Mazey Just because he's in Zen, doesn't make him bad. I personally haven't seen him enough to give him a +1 though, so my vote is neutral at the moment.

8. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

More opinions needed. Are you playing KAG Classic or KAG Full?

9. SeanAS

SeanAS Meth Addict Donator
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

KAG Full.

10. Beepo

Beepo Asian Faggot Donator
    1. Delta Force - Delta

I met Sean since classic and he is a capable person who have the patience to handle himself against harsh players out there.

11. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

12. +1, played with him quite a bit in classic. He hung out with Beepo alot, good guy.

Beepo likes this.
  13. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

14. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

I have seen him around. Never have I seen him fuck up, which is good.

His resume is very nice.

+1

15. JoshTG

JoshTG Ballista Bolt Thrower

+1 even tho he loves licking wieners

16. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

17. rymcd

rymcd Bison Rider Staff Alumni Tester

18. +1 I guess. Seems like a chill dude.

19. link6155

link6155 Haxor Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.