1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Important Teh Plan

Discussion in 'Groups' started by sinitreo, Jun 3, 2014.

1. sinitreo

sinitreo Shopkeep Stealer
    1. Zen Laboratories

I have my exams mostly finished. I have one left which will consume some time, but nvm.
    So here I'd like to listen to you and your thoughts on how we should organize things to get something done.

I will try to develop a framework with powerful generic rules system which relies on KScript2, just as I was going to, before my uni fucked me up. I'm also here to help you guys: now I have time to look through code and fix something.

Afaik, we do not have a good plan, so this is the place where we can compose one after discussion.

Update:
    Shinsy has introduced some cool assets: dragon and wizard (half complete afaik). So we are gonna give it a test aswell.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
  2. I'm thinking of making a spread sheet of whose doing what for karps

3. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

Well I'm tired after the school year, and since it's not finished yet (the teachers realised that they have not much time), they started thinking up different works to do, stuffs, essays, shit. I hope it calms down after all year-end stuff is decided. Soo... If I'm lucky, 2 weeks, if I'm not, a month till back to work.

4. sinitreo

1. Zen Laboratories

Spread sheet is good. Google docz might do the trick. Also for each project we might arrange sort of a To Do List to keep track of the progress

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
  5. sinitreo

1. Zen Laboratories

Eh, that's bad. What is the status of the codebase you have atm? Is it runnable/testable/playable?

6. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

Nah, atm ruined. You know how coding goes, you add something and it breaks the whole. And next step is to polish it till it's not broken anymore, then add another thing and again. So it's at the ruined part.

7. sinitreo

1. Zen Laboratories

Haha. This usually happens when code is poorly organized. But, yeh, it's quite hard 2 learn 2 code in nicely in kag.

8. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

I've been in a working frenzy for the past 2 days, and aside from recovering from my mental breakdown incident... I'm kinda alright now..

HOWEVAH! I will not release anything until all of my work is finished.. and I've got a lot of work to do and I like to release things in big loads... uhh anywho... is there anything special anyone would like me to include in anything? If you'd like to know anything I'm working on which nobody does... then maybe, depends on how many Kopparbergs I've had...

Mother of God that sounded so wrong... :L

9. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

I was making some Shaman/Druid/Preast sprites for @LightTab2 (never finished them) I could finish them if ya want.

10. of course we do!

11. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Ill try to finish them, pretty bad