1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG How to Make a SandBox server

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by DragonUnitedtm, Jun 6, 2014.

1. I would like to make a server like Aurora's Sand box server with the commands. anyone tell me How?

2. Frederikam

Frederikam Drill Rusher

Code:
    sv_test = 1
    sv_gamemode = Sandbox
    sv_test allows commands to everyone (such as !keg). Beware.
    You can set sv_gamemode to the name of any desired folder in .\Base\Rules, such as "Sandbox" or "CTF".

[​IMG]

3. ok but How do I start up or make the server.

4. Frederikam

Frederikam Drill Rusher

Execute dedicatedserver.bat (or .sh whatever).

You can change slotcount, name, etc in autoconfig.cfg

5. thank you and I having problem with the website messageing (thing I am doing now) it won't let me type but when I right click then ecodeing unselct unicodeing and put it back on again I am able to type.. what do I do to fix?

6. Frederikam

Frederikam Drill Rusher

Never heard of that bug, it doesn't appear on my browser (Chrome). Try switching browser and see if it makes any different.
    Maybe simply refreshing or restarting your browser works.

Anyway did you get your server to work?

7. Nope :( Maybe help me over Skype or something?

8. Aurora-

Aurora- Shopkeep Stealer

Horse_That_Goes_Ni likes this.
  9. SirCharizard

SirCharizard Builder Stabber

Is anyone here willing to make me a step-by-step walkthrough on how to make a server? I am a noob when it comes to this sort of stuff. :r_flex:::)::flex:

10. Frederikam

Frederikam Drill Rusher

Feel free to make a thread and tag me, or just pm me.
    A vps is much, much cheaper. I pay 6$/month for a server that can probably handle 36 kag players server lag free. ≈.17$ per slot/month. It doesn't restrict me to just a kag server. (gshost takes .60$ slot/month)
    I prefer the privacy of not using Skype, sorry. If you catch me online we can meet on irc to speed things up a bit. What exactly is your problem?

Asu likes this.