1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Other Blowjob 3.33

Easy to update and configure, unique player head mod

1. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Definitely not on my part.

Last edited: May 29, 2014
  2. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Hard to believe it's an issue I had when I tested it and it worked. Really don't understand how it can go from working when I edited it in on the default head sheets, and it worked, but is cut in half when uploaded to Blowjob.

If I send me file to someone, would they be able to look at it to see if I screwed up, and help me fix it?

3. Skinney

Skinney THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator Tester

Already fixed it, the file you uploaded had the sprite not correctly placed in each frame. Fix will be included in next update.

Noburu likes this.
  4. voper45

voper45 Arsonist
    1. Zen Laboratories

@Thiamor
    I just looked at your head's png, its moved to the right several pixels and thus was offcentered from the frames.
    Since I'm nice I attempted to realign it for you, it shouldn't be cut in half anymore but its possible it'll be offcentered from the body by 1 pixel.

Edit: Dang it skinney, beat me to it xD

Attached Files:

5. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Please change my head ::):
    ParaHead.png

6. Sgt_Psychic

Sgt_Psychic Catapult Fodder

Here's my head.

Attached Files:

7. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Perfect, now my head hopefully won't look like I had the downs or something.
    Thanks.

8. Skinney

Noburu likes this.
  9. Onions

Onions Catapult Fodder

How about this? I swear I downloaded the template and opened it in photoshop. Still have the psd as proof. Yet, I downloaded it again and it looks completely different... Feel like I'm going crazy.

Attached Files:

10. [​IMG]add please :)

11. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

@Skinney
    Was there something wrong with my newer head? :/
    ParaLogia.png

12. Skinney

Nope, I must have missed it. It's now in the "to be added folder".

13. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Would anyone be willing to make me a hog or necromancer head? I'd love them forever and give all credit to them for the head... It's just that my pixel art skillz suck ;(

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
  14. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I can try to find one to rip from an already existent model. IE, my head I ripped from Pokemon's Cuebone. If you can find me a sprite sheet, I can rip the head for you.

15. Horse_That_Goes_Ni

Horse_That_Goes_Ni Your favorite Persian Staff Alumni Donator

Hey Skinney just wondering if you could change it so my name would be"camrenslattimer" since that is my username, but my name is Horse_That_Goes_Ni. I think that is why when I join games with the mod installed, my head doesn't show up.
    Thanks.

16. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Actually I'd like the head from the single player campaign to be honest. The main bad guy... I just don't understand jack shit about sprites files and all that stuff :P

17. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

It's easy. Ever play any old NES/SNES game(s) before? Just Google Image search "so and so sprite sheet" and it should pull up what you want. It's always better to get a head NOT from KAG. This way yours will be unique to only you.

18. Invaders

Invaders Shark Slayer

I don't know if this has been covered here, but Skinney, you are aware that Aphelion took your mod, deleted all the heads and put it on his server with new heads?

19. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

That was what the mod was originally meant for (afaik) but everyone just started sending heads.

Quotes from OP:
    Code:
    For server owners it's never been easier to configure custom heads, just add or remove Usernames from a list. Instructions are located under Customizing the head list.
    Code:
    Customizing the head list
    1 . Add your Head'(s) to the Heads folder, located in "../Mods/Blowjob" folder
    *note, the heads sprite sheets must match that players Username
    2. Open _Blowjob.as located in the "../Mods/Blowjob/Heads" folder
    3. Add the Usernames corresponding to the sprite sheet names to this list.
    Code:
    const string[] blown = {
              "Skinney",
              "Mazey",
              "Kvex",
              "Trumbles",
              "Gurin",
              "Example",
    };
    4. Restart your server and you are ready to play!

20. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

That's what it's meant for.

It doesn't just magically send heads to all servers. You're supposed to take it. Fairly certain he intended on his mod to be as this:

If you don't want someone to use a custom head on your server, you delete their head from the list.