1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[1013] Waltzing Through All Doors?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Klokinator, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Category: Client.

Operating system: Windows 7.

Build number: Build 1013

Description: The bug allows me to walk through any door as if it is not there. The door doesn't open, it just doesn't activate. It appeared to only happen to me and it meant I could walk through my team's doors without opening them to let the enemy in, and walk through the enemy's doors as if they weren't there.

Steps to reproduce: I have no idea. I was playing a TTH server (Unmodded vanilla server) and for about 20 minutes I walked through doors normally and couldn't pass through enemy doors at all, but then at some point I squeezed through a red door that was built on bedrock (IIRC) as did a couple teammates. From that moment on I was able to walk through all doors as if they were made of air. Strangely enough though, my teammates could not do the same. The other team called me a hacker and were asking for me to be votekicked so I left since it was a ridiculously unfair advantage. (I did enjoy trolling them by walking into their main hall though, that was pretty funny.)

Screenshots/Videos: This is one of those days when I wish I was recording for an LP. I was not however, so no evidence of this sort. It's fairly self explanatory though.

Hawxx and Trumbles like this.
  2. DragonShark

DragonShark The one post after the other. Donator

Indeed, it happend me to sometimes.
    But, idk how to activate it, like you.
    :stone_door::stone_door::stone_door:

PUNK123 likes this.
  3. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

Has this happened to you since the post?

PUNK123 and Superblackcat like this.
  4. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

It has happened to me from time to time over the past several months. As builder you arent able to target the blocks(the sprite it there for me but i cant touch or interact with the block). Only happens with doors for me.

5. Lava

Lava Former Lag King Staff Alumni Donator Tester

I get that too, I just pass right through the red or blue team door and I can't damage it. I think its like the knight's animation glitch but with doors and platforms. (seems to happen when I lag and a door gets placed in one of my lag spikes)

6. Coroz

Coroz B R B Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

i had it a few times aswell, but only with 1 enemy door. the other doors i couldnt pass. it normaly only happens once every 1 or 2 months. I also had it with the flag, i could capture the enemy flag through a stonewall by hugging it. ofc i dropped the flag after it happend. this happend very rarely, 2 times on bunnies iko server,1 time normal server, inlike 2 years time.

PUNK123 likes this.
  7. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

Has happened to me as well, also not being able to climb ladders

Kazaco: Any further post in this thread should be evidence as so many of you have claimed that there is indeed a problem. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2016
  8. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

I think this one was fixed, because I don't think the recent walk through doors bug is related (it only affects a few and seems to have different reasons to happen).
    If you have some strong reason to believe it is the same bug, feel free to report the thread so it gets moved back

Lava likes this.