1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Questions? Post here

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Kouji, May 8, 2012.

Mods: Gurin
  1. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

Go to your kag folder, there will be a folder named App. In it, delete the file named version.txt
    Start you game again, it should update and you'll be able to see servers.

EDIT
    @RadioActive that alone won't work, he's running build 428, we are at build 590 in classic.

Last edited: May 18, 2014
  2. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

Edit: Ow god - So @Pulse16 do what UnnamedPlayer said :P Didn't noticed build number :|
    All informations are on the right. You also printscreen'd them :P
    Set players slider just like me on the screen below (click on it to enlarge).
    kb.png
    0% -100% so it will show you all servers - 0% - empty and 100% full.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2014
  3. Pulse16

Pulse16 Catapult Fodder

It works! Thanks guys

4. KingXandercosm

KingXandercosm Shipwright

I just got it again. But nobody in my house is using any device. They're all asleep. So how is this possible?!

5. It depends on several things. Can be client side but it can be server side ping problems also. It's really hard to diagnose the problem...

6. KingXandercosm

Alright. Interesting...

7. Ping spikes also occur because wireless is not as stable a medium to transfer data over as cable is.

8. KingXandercosm

Hm. I see...

9. Joax321

Joax321 Shipwright

How to install mods in a server?

10. BloodMoonTemple

BloodMoonTemple Horde Gibber
    1. The Thieves Guild

Whenever I try to take a screenshot w/ F4 and I view the picture its just black I also tried using steam to take screenshots but same result D:
    Also where do peeps get that thing on their signature saying where the player last was and how long the player has been offline?

Last edited: May 25, 2014
  11. UnnamedPlayer

12. Kraxuss

Kraxuss Catapult Fodder

I am having this issue as well. I was kicked from the server and tried to log back in. it reports that i have been banned from the server. I wanted to make a ban appeal, as I have no idea what happened, but am unable to view a forum, let alone create any threads. this forum is the only one I seem to be able to access.

Please help.

Kraxuss.

*edit
    This is what comes up:
    King Arthur's Gold Forum - Error
    You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

This is the address of the page I am trying to access:
    https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/ban-appeals.17922/

13. UnnamedPlayer

14. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

That one is easy. You can't post in any Group you aren't a in. Now, if you can't see Annoucements, General Discussion, Community Dev Center, Classes and Mechanics, Suggestions and so on, then let me know

Also, @UnnamedPlayer you are a whore

15. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

It's related to your PC, try updating your drivers. (pro tip: use intel driver update and steam driver update protip2: google them if you dont know how to find them)

16. Bernhardt

Bernhardt Builder Stabber

Hi people!

Haven't been playing for a few months.

Hey, is it normal that there are only around 50-70 people playing, and hardly no one in EU?

It's 11 AM CET now, and last time I played there usually were hundreds of players. This was, of course, after the big Steam push.

Is everyone playing Shiprekt these days or something? :)

Thanks!

17. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

Welcome Back!

Yeah, people are leaving, but we're gaining at the same time. Personally, I think shiprekt is dead, other than Chrispins shiprekt modded server, that I see with players most of the time.

18. Bernhardt

Bernhardt Builder Stabber

Thank you for the reply!

By the way, I was able to find EU players. Played a great game just now. For some reason the ping filter was messing with me.

If you have a moment to spare, could you clarify what you mean by "gaining"?

Do you mean that there simply is a steady stream of new players, or is there something particular that is "causing" this.

Thank you.

19. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

That's good to hear that you found a server to play on, if the server has somewhat 30+ players it can be fairly laggy and buggy throughout big fights.

I remember someone showed me a chart of premium accounts being purchased. Recently it's been getting more and more. (I'm not sure if i'm correctly accurate, but i'm fairly sure this is true.) hopefully I answered your question enough, ask if you want more detail.

20. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

To add on to what Gurin said, the ping filter on the browser is iffy at best. It's not really all that accurate so it's generally better to find a server you like and just stick to it.

Mods: Gurin