1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The KAG championships.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DragonShark, May 22, 2014.

1. Do you know the definition of permanent?

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

I was being sarcastic because I knew what it meant and because those ideas were just bad.
    My points still stands; you'd still have to update it every week to add the new winners.
    I don't have to talk about the names because you can probably already see why it's bad.
    Now, you mentioned that their could be a board or something, that's actually more doable. Problem is that not everyone goes on the forums so they probably wouldn't care. If the devs posted about it, then you could probably get more people, but they aren't going to do it every week. You could fix this by making it monthly (by Monthly, I mean obviously mean people have matches during the month, and at the end, the group with the most wins, wins). The devs could plug it then because it wouldn't be a constant thing they'd have to take care off. This would probably get at least a few more people to join. Also, instead of just a board of winners, they could also have a ribbon that says "Winrar" or something (text can obviously be changed).

Lastly, don't throw the word trolling around. If I were going to troll you, I would have posted "Great idea, I wish I'd have thought about it. I'll tell Geti about it. I'm sure he'll love it." and if someone then posted something about it being a terrible idea, then I'd respond with "No, you're wrong, Shadowor's idea is great, you just don't understand it". In my post I was obviously sarcastic, but it also pointed out the issues that your post brought up. If you don't want me to be sarcastic, just think of some of the more obvious issues your suggestion would have.

Sir_Walter and Shadowor like this.
  3. Shadowor

Shadowor Shark Slayer

I see Kouji, I just didn't like the way you said it, good point though.
    Ej, yes I know the definition. But I think I probably know about this a bit more than you. Go ahead, perma ban someone and come back a few months later. They do get deleted from the black list after some time, it happened many times before. If I'm right there was even a conversation about this on the forum. As I said, permanent bans ARE NOT permanent, so how come I don't know the definition?

4. epenow

epenow Oppressed banana cookie
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

Championship forum, rebirth of old fag forum even though we never got one...

Shadowor likes this.
  5. daskew87

daskew87 Legendary corpse humper Donator

I think you may have a point there shadower lol

Shadowor likes this.
  6. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

"what is vanguarde" for 600, @Kouji

Apronymous likes this.
  7. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

8. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Try to teach everyone scheduling and not being retarded (or going full MOLE), I'm sure a lot of people would be happy and then a league might work.

Yagger likes this.
  9. ccnc

ccnc Catapult Fodder

That wouldn't work out because you can't control when people join ... But if you own a server and know a little bit scripting you could make a simple leaderboard .
    - - -
    And as a little twist #1 Player can only be killed by #2 Player, who can killed by everyone
    ˙ ͜ʟ˙