1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Builder Dash

Discussion in 'Balance' started by dual_chiecken, Jun 29, 2014.

1. First of all if this is in the wrong section could you just move it?

The Archer can charge up arrows

The knight can charge up a double slash

My suggestion is that the builder can dash fast with a cool down so it can't be used constantly

This would make builders less helpless and honestly if knights are in armor and builders aren't yet they are at the same speed doesn't that mean builders should have an advantage in agility?

The cooldown of the dash would be 15 seconds and would last for 3 seconds
    If the builder was in water they should be able to use the dash there as well lasting for 2 seconds there.

To polish the idea,
    When dashing you leave a small low trail of smoke and in water you splash

SirCharizard likes this.
  2. JoshTG

JoshTG Ballista Bolt Thrower

Hmm builders rushing a base as soon as the game starts would be slightly annoying.
    What i think is instead of defense or agility give something that lets builders fight back, not just run away.

3. builders are already really strong (beat archers better than knights do rofl)
    if anything, builder needs some kind of bonus armor vs arrows and bombs. they are the class that gets screwed the most by projectile spam.

knights scaling 11 tiles high walls doesnt help either

Arcrave likes this.
  4. What if the cooldown is on after the middle barrier goes off

This would prevent the starting dash in the beginning of the game

5. JoshTG

JoshTG Ballista Bolt Thrower

rest in rip 5 tile walls and builder stomping

6. DragonShark

DragonShark The one post after the other. Donator

It could be a good idea tbh, me as offensive builder are most of the time far too slow to actually be offense.
    So I would like the dashing all day long.
    (knights can be fast with the shield and sword, and archer with grapple, now only builder is left.)

7. 3L3M3N7_42

3L3M3N7_42 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Builders have an entirely unique ability to add to the environment around them, while archers and knights can only destroy the environment.
    Builder is fine as is, tbh, however an ability wouldn't be a bad thing in terms of combat balance.
    idk, this could go either way

8. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

Well that's the point of builder, he's purely supportive and not supposed to fight.

3L3M3N7_42 likes this.
  9. This is an old post before several updates mightaswell just lock it