1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Why does my frame rate drop badly?

Discussion in 'Help' started by SteelSpectre, Jul 4, 2014.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. SteelSpectre

SteelSpectre Catapult Fodder

Only on maps where there's a lot of things going on with players and in games modes such as Halls and the modded Shipwrekt, my FPS drops less than 15, is it me or the game? My wi-fi connection is good while playing, and i have a Quad Core, 1.3ghz with 4GB RAM, I also run the game with fast graphics, and in windowed.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
  2. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

1.3Ghz is very low for KAG. KAG can only use a single core of the processor and it's quite CPU hungry, so it's not unbelievable that it runs slowly.
    When you say modded shiprekt, are you talking about shiprekt+ or the original mod? shiprekt+ is really heavy once bullets slows down the whole thing.

You still can try using game boosters but I guess it won't be really effective, also try setting KAG.exe affinity to Core 3 (Task manager, processes, KAG.exe (It has to be runned), right click, set affinity, untick everything but the last core once it's certainly the lesser used one). Warning, you'll need to do that everytime when you run KAG.

As far I know, it's the only and best solution.

3. SteelSpectre

SteelSpectre Catapult Fodder

Yes, I meant Shiprekt+, but I tried what you said and the FPS is playable on 32 player filled games, thanks for the help. Yet Shiprekt+ I still lag, oh well.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey