1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Moderator applications/list

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Aphelion, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Hey Aphelion, I'd like to apply for admin position on your servers. Often when I'm on roleplay I see griefers ruining other peoples fun. Unless Sohkyo is online, not much is done to stop them as the KAG playerbase doesn't like to take action in these situations. I am a very mature and respectful player, and I am responsible enough to not take advantage of this position. A few people that you can talk to about my character are as follows: @Sir_Walter @Quinnicus @101i @RadioActive @Sohkyo @Aurora- @dual_chiecken @Horse_That_Goes_Ni @rymcd @neil58 . Of course this is just off of the top of my head, and if anyone else can vouch for me please do so below.

Note: I'm currently an admin on King Eriksson's CTF Server

Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
  2. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

I don't play much on Aphelion's RP server, but almost everytime I join it, there are some retards and not even one admin to stop 'em.
    All I want to say is that the server is almost always full. That means only one thing - if you want to keep the server clean- you need more trusted people, just like Chukka. I played with him several times and I believe that he will be a gud rekin admin.

3. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Chukka is a cool cat. +1 for admin, definitely capable and responsible.

4. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Approved.

5. Sohkyo

Sohkyo Bison Rider
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Double approved.

6. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Tag him next time if you wish to get him to approve of your character.
    @Ninja12

7. Ninja12

Ninja12 Haxor

Chrissf is pretty good. But I can see that his lack of proper grammar in that post MAY throw people off. His server was a spawny-sandbox server, and of course we broke each others' stuff. But, no spawning, so shouldn't be a problem.

8. Not trying to be rude but bad grammar/spelling will most likely result in people not taking you seriously. I would consider learning to type with all ten digits (space bar for the thumbs). Also haven't seen you around enough to know your character. For now it's a -1 from me.

9. Horse_That_Goes_Ni

Horse_That_Goes_Ni Your favorite Persian Staff Alumni Donator

Even if you are typing with one finger, you can still take your time on the application. I haven't seen you around at all to know your personality. To me it seems like you could have taken your time on the application, and it looks kind of messy for a legit application. Seems like a -1 from me.

10. chrissf

chrissf Haxor

aphelion i would like to apply for admin iam a fellow server owner and i have hosted my server on kag classic and kag beta but now my kag beta server is gone i cant host it anymore so i would like to be admin on your roleplay server @Ninja12 might approve me and i will spend about eveyday on your server watching over it helping players following the rules and teaching eveyone to roleplay

11. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Not sure that you guys should be -1'ing someone because of grammar, especially since no one has +1'd or -1'd before Chukka.
    I would think that, since Aphe has approved/denied people without any need for people saying that the person is good or not, he can choose who he will allow in without the use of petty -1 and +1, based on things as simple as grammar.

12. +1's and -1's don't directly affect the overall decision. Ten people could express -1's and Aphelion would still be able to approve the person. It's simply a way to express your opinion. I'm very active on the server and go on a few times a day. I also check the forums just as often, so if there is a problem and I'm not online you can PM me. When I am not online, I'm sure other admins check in every-so-often. When I applied I wanted to get rid of annoying griefers and rulebreakers that previously ruined my fun in-game. I haven't experienced this issue since then. Yes, I myself haven't been an admin for long but I personally think he is not quite ready or needed at the moment. If Aphelion disagrees so be it, he makes the executive decision.

13. Sohkyo

Sohkyo Bison Rider
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Principal requirements to be an admin:

- Know how to roleplay.
    - Understandable grammar.
    - Be the teacher.

14. chrissf

chrissf Haxor

aphelion told me to fix it on skype so i deleated it and applyed agian and took my time doing it

15. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I said you need to fix your grammar not the application. For now your application is denied.

16. chrissf

chrissf Haxor

oh i thought you meant the application

17. -Not an asshole

18. Dogloki4

Dogloki4 Catapult Fodder

Hello Aphelion, I would like to (re)-apply for admin on your server. I have always loved your server, and I have honestly always wanted to be an admin on it. Your mod is a fantastic and well made mod that is hard to beat, but there are some things that others do that ruin the entire experience. When I am on your server I commonly see some people that ignore the rules completely and interrupt the role-play with their lust for destruction, war, or the pleasure of trolling their own teammates with juvenile pranks and tricks. I believe that with the position of administrator on your server, I can help stop these issues and make the server a slightly better place. I am a mature person and I take a position of power seriously. For example, I have recently created a server that has had a decent bit of traffic, and I have been calm and collected when people cause trouble on it. I have plenty of administrators and owning that server would not interrupt administrating you server at all. Finally, I would like to mention that I don't see many admins on your server during the times that I usually play. Sohkyo, and occasionally you, are basically the only admins I see on your server on a regular basis. I believe I could fill the gaps that I play in that don't have many admins. Some people that I have played with for a decent while that may be able to tell you about my character would be @PanduhsFTW @rymcd @Vampire @Horse_That_Goes_Ni @Anonymuse @Chukka @Sir_Walter, all of which are admins on my server.

Some side notes:
    I am a native English speaker
    I am a good player
    Edit: HAVE DONATED!
    Edit: I am now an admin on LK servers

~King Eriksson

Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
  19. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

I was too lazy to edit it xD Ill do it now

20. EhRa