1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG [Solved] Custom Heads?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Duke_Jordan, Aug 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Save the png as 32 bit.

2. Dubovnik

Dubovnik Drill Rusher
    1. Top Hat Squad [THS]

@lavalord problem solved. i install paint.net and i dont have that white boxes.

3. FoxyLady

FoxyLady Haxor Staff Alumni

Does anyone know how to save as 32 or 24 bit .png when using Photoshop. I usually use paint.net which is easier to use but i wanna learn it for Photoshop CS6.

bout likes this.
  4. Skinney

Skinney THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator Tester

When you save a png in photoshop if you have transparency it will automatically make the image 32 bit (8 bits for each channel; red, blue, green, alpha). If you want to save as a 24 bit png I would recommend either not using any alpha channel (transparency) or using save for web and devices and unchecking transparency.

kaizokuroof likes this.
  5. FoxyLady

FoxyLady Haxor Staff Alumni

Sweet man. Thanks as always Skinney.::):

bout likes this.
  6. KingDoughnut

KingDoughnut Catapult Fodder

I installed Paint.net but am still seeing the white box around my custom head.
    How in Paint.net do I set the transparency? I thought by saving, selecting 32 bit, setting transparency as 255, that I would achieve it.
    But the box still appears.
    Thank you in advance for your help!

7. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Are you saving in 32-bit png right? Because there's no such thing as transparency level in 32-bit, it should be gray for something else than 8-bit.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.