1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Ye Olde Pubb (Last/Previous match general)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by saniblues, Jul 22, 2011.

1. saniblues

saniblues KAG Guard Tester

We built a skybridge and killed an entire team with it because it was made of stone

the end

Fellere825, Eggnogg and kalidor like this.
  2. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

Started a match and my side (blue) built a rather impressive tower. naturally i built a catapult on top to keep attackers at bay... ran out of rocks and went back to get more. when i got back i noticed the frontline had moved up so i carried the catapult over there. the enemy where holded up in yet another tower.. but it was poorly fortified (only one tile of stone block with two tiles of backround wall).. so i began chuckin rocks (and bombs from a friendly knight) from on top of the frontline wall. enemy builders and archers tried to prevent me.. but their efforts where fruitless. I brought down that tower and it crumbled like a paper house... killing a good deal of enemies. what followed was me doing victory laps and flex emoticons. My greatest moment of glory so far.

Wonkyth likes this.
  3. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Rushed over a hill at the start and jumped on a builders head to get past the spike pit and through a door another builder had kept open. Smashed both doors out the room but the builder I jumped on blocked it off leaving me trapped...
    Destroyed their workshops and threw a catapult to the hill before being archer spammed to death!

4. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

Yesterday while playing i was doing unusually good with knight... time and time again i was confronted several times by one or two knights at the time and somehow managed to get out on top. I felt like the goddamn terminator as i advanced.. and when friendly knights followed my wake. we PLOWED through the enemy fortress like a unstopable blue tide (if our team was green i would have gone WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!). whas thiiiis close to be the one to grab the flag and carry it away. but a comrade beat me to it.

ON a slightly diffrent and less joyful note.. Ive started getting ungodly lagspikes and get ping kicked alot (mostly during tbe late evenings). Bet its our ISP being a douche.

5. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

Don't mean to toot my own horn but... AUSS kicked ass! we had 5 members on red and we decimated blues, we all knighted up and attacked in unision, in the end it came down to 1 vs 4 in our favour, 'nuff said.

6. Jackal

Jackal Shark Slayer

[​IMG]
    Built by Im_a_Turtle, Beef and I, Turtle Tower stands 54 meters high. It housed the soldiers of the Blue Brotherhood during the battle of Mount Diggyhole. The battle ended in a truce, so the glorious castle still stands to this day.

Eggnogg and Beef like this.
  7. AJ

AJ Emperor of Mankind Donator

I just played match K/D was 29/9 at first after i killed 20 of them first death and in there base, no way out,and with spikes.Then i died more cause i was being dumb and didnt see alot of bombs.I took on 8 at once at one point and killed them all.It was fun.

8. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

No archer spots? Door on ground level?

Rainbows likes this.
  9. Jackal

Jackal Shark Slayer

It was on Capture the Bacon - Kosher Edition, so we had roughly eighty seconds to finish it. Most of our team were knights, and the thought really never occurred to any of us.

10. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Any buildings best defense is it's knights. Although yes, elevated doors and archer spots would've been a good idea. Perhaps for Turtle Tower MkII.

Jackal likes this.
  11. Jackal

Jackal Shark Slayer

Aye, we should do that! I might run a small private server off of my PC.

12. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

Last match i was one turned into a giant fight inside a tunnel... five or more knights on both sides pushing, stabbing and slashing (and plenty of bombs.). At one moment i was alone to hold back a group of four.. managed to hold em of for five or so seconds before they ran me over. still four more seconds than i thought i would be able to.

13. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

screen-11-11-13-14-42-38.png Sat in the bridges and waited for a knight to see me. He would come and shield down to stomp me.
    I would jump out the second entrance and he would fall to his death at the bottom of the map! :D

Wonkyth likes this.
  14. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

In the mean time that sexy knight with the flag and top hat was me. Aussie server was down so I was forced back to 300ping servers. Was 200-50 score, but it fell to 3k/d after I capped 4 flags in 4 games. All in all it was surprisingly glorious.

15. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

Finally managed to lay my hands on that damn flag... enemy respawned shortly thereafter and my escape route was blocked... fought like a goddamn beast untill my friends could help me out. thought I was home free and then I effed up big time. I fell in between two towers/walls with no way up... i saw three knights descend on me... fought the best I could but it was in vain. I was this close to make it way back and score! THIS CLOSE!!!

On the upside i did set a new personal record on my K/D ratio.

16. checkmate

checkmate Shopkeep Stealer

Today i screen one good image, in which we´re defeat and enemy cannot kill our last player. This is epic arrangement. Builders don´t build ladders and knights cannot make way to last player. Enjoy![​IMG]

Stealth mod edit: Post merged with relevant thread. Please search before you make a new one. -Kyzak
    check edit : Yeah sorry. I am here new. Sorry :)

Wonkyth likes this.
  17. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

That's the ideal spot for a bomb if ever I saw one.

18. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

On Noburu's Action CTF server, we had an epic stalemate, Noburu blew up all of blue teams defenses and stole our flag, however at the same time I stole the red flag, this lead to an epic stalemate with an archer in a tree holding the red flag, meanwhile red had buried the blue flag, I mowed down SO MANY Knights it got ridiculous, Noburu's ability to play quaterback was severly questioned and blue put up an epic defense even with no buildings, but the game eventually went to Noburu and the red team, I stabbed Noburu to death at least fifteen times, I would strongly suggest that you all check out the Action ctf server.

EDIT: this was kinda rushed, I'm getting back to action CTF right now :D.

19. Eggnogg

Eggnogg Ye Olde Wench Donator Tester

I just joined near the end of that game and set up some emergency defenses :p.

The game after that was going really well, until teams became unbalanced in blue's favour, and everyone on my team (red) appeared as dead on the scoreboard but weren't respawning (afk glitch or something), so I was left defending against 5 knights on my own :|

20. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

Checkmate, that is an epic fail on the red's part! =D
    Also, did you know you can press F4 to take a screenshot?