1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The Hero of Ages/Turtle

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Humblar_Tabulu, Aug 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Humblar_Tabulu

Humblar_Tabulu TURTLE Turtle turtle... Donator

I realize I put in a joke application before, but this one is a legitimate one... Here goes.

Some of you know me as The Hero of Ages, Some, simply Turtle.

I play literally everyday, from when I wake up, (around 10am EST), until later in the evening (time varies).
    I've been playing since right before Beta came into the world, and have loved every minute of it. I plan on playing for a long, long time.

Edit: I have a job now, but still try to make it on as much as possible.

I've been admin on Last Kings servers since Beta was released, EDIT: - (as per request from sexy @Superblackcat ) am admin on King Eriksson's, Come At Me Bro!, SIEGE CTF, - END EDIT and have also been admin on The Malta.
    I obtained admin on Last Kings because my brother (The Hidden Hand aka jdnvodka) and I had paid for server hosting, BUT, I regard myself as a respectable fellow, with great judgement on matters of administration.

With a lot of power comes a lot of responsibility, I know, and taking on this role would mean putting my ability to play aside when an admin is needed elsewhere, and putting the needs of the community ABOVE ALL ELSE.

I try to be SUPER RESERVED as an admin, giving anyone and everyone a chance to explain, even if they were caught red-handed in the act of griefing, and will go spectator THE MOMENT a vote is called, to be sure the vote is legitimate. I will go out of my way to sit down and talk to a "blacklistee" to try and give them a second chance.

I have previous admin experience in other games (Chivalry Medieval Warfare, Battlefield 3), and was well respected in those games as well.

I AM SICK AND TIRED of being in an official server, seeing a griefer/spammer/teamkiller, and not being able to do anything about it other than call a guard/admin, and by that time have it be too late.

SO, I ask you, KAG masters, Will you allow me to deliver justice unto these violators?

:wink::thumbs_up:

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
  2. -1

3. Tern

Tern Quickfish Donator Official Server Admin
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

Another +1. Thanks for yours, Ej.

I advise heavily against trying to piss off a mod in this section
    meh

Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
  4. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

+1 a fair admin but a troll builder....

Humblar_Tabulu likes this.
  5. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

+++1 Although Last Kings admins may have a bad reputation, Hero is definitely a very good admin (the best Lk admin). He always gives us tips on how to be good admins and is a really nice guy. He always is willing to give players second chances if they are sorry and apologize. Whenever he suspects people of griefing/team-killing/etc., he goes spectator and finds out the problem. He also plays actively and is definitely a fair admin. I know he will be a great addition to the official admins.

6. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

+1
    Very level-headed guy, quite nice, and has done good on the Last Kings server, even in the stink of people accusing Lk of badmins..

7. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

+1 not a badmin like everyone thinks LK is.
    Only bad thing I can actually say about him is that he made a joke application.

8. Humblar_Tabulu

Humblar_Tabulu TURTLE Turtle turtle... Donator

Huehuehue.

:B):

9. Dogloki4

Dogloki4 Catapult Fodder

+1 11/10

Humblar_Tabulu and 101i like this.
  10. TheAverageMan

TheAverageMan Shark Slayer
    1. DUCKS - We Love DUCKS

+100,000,000

The dude is cool, he should be an admin C:

11. major fag... +1

12. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

Honestly the worst person in the community by far. +1

13. Horse_That_Goes_Ni

Horse_That_Goes_Ni Your favorite Persian Staff Alumni Donator

Omg fgt........+1

14. this is bullshit from what i have seen

edit: i mean the spectator part (maybe he does this sometimes, just not when i was watching), i confirm the rest

Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
  15. ziremonger

ziremonger Builder Stabber

+1 Turtle is an extremely good admin and is a credit to LK

16. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

+1 viable candidate for moderator, I haven't had issues with him.

17. DatNobby

DatNobby Haxor

usually i would say he's a faggot and +1, but i feel like being a civilized human being (as much as I can be, anyway) so i'll list some reasons
    from what i've seen, he gives people a chance to explain themselves and looks at the entire situation instead of "someone broke the tower? BANBANBAN", which is something i don't see much these days
    actually speaks with guilty people, gives them a chance to recover
    has had admin experience before, and from my experience has resolved many problems.
    +1

Dargona1018 and Humblar_Tabulu like this.
  18. Zaedeor

Zaedeor Shipwright

+1

A very enjoyable person to play with and to have as an admin, i respect him and try to kill him on sight (When he's on the other team.).

Edit: Nob you ninja.

19. Lava

Lava Former Lag King Staff Alumni Donator Tester

+1 i like tuttles ;3

20. +1 Sometimes in Teamspeak when I give him a shout for help always responds immediately, even when all of us are telling him to ban the guy, he always takes a look for himself

Really great guy when he isn't saying turtle :wink:

Always helps me and if I'm having a bad time always cheers up so he has a great attitude

This guy is what an admin should be
    Understanding
    Positive
    Friendly
    Aware of what to do with what

For what I've seen since he's joined KAG he has only made friends, no enemies

+11111111111

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.