1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

rymcd application

Discussion in 'Archive' started by rymcd, Aug 20, 2014.

1. rymcd

rymcd Bison Rider Staff Alumni Tester

How often do you play?
    Everyday for hours, I'm not really sure if I know anyone that plays more currently.
    Do you have experience bug testing another game?
    No
    Have you submitted any bugs? Links to fixed bugs please.
    I haven't submitted any bugs to the forums directly. However I have found plenty of major bugs in this game and had other people report them for me. I'll provide some bugs I found myself or with the help of a friend.

Turn Slashing.
    Slash canceling for extra height or speed in the water.
    "Super charged" boulders.
    Ghost drilling while inside a box.
    Fitting two players into a box.
    Builder cant break blocks with a teammate to close.
    Frozen spectator cam.
    Any major bugs that got fixed?
    Placing blobs in work frames.
    Making work frames immune to water.
    Flying dingy abuse(Someone else found this but I found out new things to do with it).
    Box abuse.
    Why should you become a tester and not someone else?
    I really care about this game, it's community, and the direction it's going in. There isn't going to be someone else who is as active, experienced, and eager as me.
    I have no problem giving my opinion when its needed and I'm always willing to give something a chance.
    I've gotten great at finding bugs in games and I have a good understanding of whats possible in a game engine.
    Do you have any programming experience?
    I don't but I do understand a lot about it. To be honest most of my friends are programmers.
    Any other information you think might be relevant?
    I've tested some mods for @Rayne and @Skinney

Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
    TheAverageMan likes this.
  2. do you expect to have other people test for you as well?

UnnamedPlayer and Kalikst like this.
  3. rymcd

rymcd Bison Rider Staff Alumni Tester

I can see why you asked this question. You don't understand that I'm on mumble everyday with people such as Rayne, Skinney, and Sangfroid.
    Which means if I find bugs I just have to mention them over voice chat. Now that I'm doing an application I see how it's not very helpful, however I'm sure the people I just mentioned will confirm my reports.

norill likes this.