1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

{Ace} - Arthurian Chosen Elites

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by Tynite, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Arthurian Chosen Elites - {Ace}
    When a team outgrows individual performance and learns team confidence, excellence becomes a reality.

Clan: Australian-Based Competitive Clan

Visual Representation Trophy Cabinet:

Crowned Champs of 'Australian KAG CTF Tournament'

Requirements:

1. A respectful member of the community.
    2. A notable player at a certain class.
    3. Always has fun whilst playing.
    4. Preferably Live in Oceania (lag issues and timezones).
    5. Preferably Mumble installed.

Clan Members: 16
    Leader- Lief|@Tynite
    Co Leaders- Bird| @BirdSoul0 & HobGoblin|@HobGoblin

Clan Adviser- @toffie0
    Clan Artist- @Warcrime (Outlaw) Created our lovely logo.

• In-Game-Name:
    • Which region/country are you from:
    • What times you primarily play KAG:
    • Why you want to join:
    • Preferred/best class:
    • Other Information:
    Clan Website: www.arthurianchosenelites.weebly.com

10-1-5

{Ace} Anthem:

If you have any inquiry about the clan, please pm me for assistance

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  2. Back to Square 1, 'Welcome to Ace!'

3. Amg Exid.

4. {Ace} vs ETHER, 6;30pm (AEST) Sunday, 10th of August.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
  5. Game Day; {Ace} vs Ether- 6:30pm (AEDT) Tonight

6. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

gg POWER wins

7. Semi Finals; {Ace} vs AD- Sunday 5:30pm (AEST)

8. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

this australian scene is active! nice to see that guys!

9. It's the last chapter of a fine tourney, and it's up against ETHER. We know how good they can be, but that doesn't mean we can't be as good as them as well. We've been waiting for this day for our very short history, but it's finally come. The Grand Final of Australian KAG CTF Double Elimination Tournament.

23th Saturday 12:00pm AEST, {Ace} vs ETHER.

Let's bring the prize home.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 20, 2014, Original Post Date: Aug 17, 2014 ---
    Announcement:
    Clan Swag battle war will be at starting at 12, with warmups at 6 ish. So if you've said you'll be there, please be there!
    Also, don't forget to bring your swords/pickaxes etc.

Copied from Ricket cause Swag

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
  10. Bawss_Bull

Bawss_Bull Shark Slayer

Hey guys, {Ace} just had their final clan war against ETHER and would like to congratulate everyone not just {Ace} on a great match of KAG,I haven't been with {Ace} long but im really glad to be a part of this great clan with some really nice individuals, Looking forward to our clan war against POWER next week. Also thanks to Lief (Tynite) for letting me be a part of his wonderful clan.

11. The final chapter of this wonderful journey has come to a close but it is only the beginning. Firstly, I'd like to thank @101i and @cameron1010 for organizing such a wonderful tournament but also a great initiative for us 'new clans'. I'd also like to thank @-Tj- @-Crimson-,@Gurin and others that recorded the clan wars. It was a great month for the australian community with a clan war every week. Support for each clan war amazing, the community knew about and they came to spectate.

Today's finals was great. It took about 2hrs and 30mins to finish the match, Ether played incredibly well and it was thanks to wonderful leadership by @Ricket. We both were in different mumble calls, but I'm pretty sure we both felt the pressure of the war. We both were very competitive in this tournament, but there's only one winner in this game. No matter the scoreline I give much credit to Ether as they pushed us to our limits but before that they smashed us 3-0. We took that as a learning curve, as Ether topped the group.

Finally, I want to thank all of you guys reading this message. Without your support for our clan, I don't think we would be standing. For those who encourage me or the clan, thank you. For those who just read the message, I'd like to thank you too. This has been a wonderful month for Australian Clans, but it doesn't stop here.

Next Week {Ace} vs POWER

12. Gwynevere

Gwynevere Catapult Fodder

Hububububub. HI ALL! Congrats on the win guys! :P

13. Tahier

Tahier Builder Stabber

Nice work everyone, thanks for putting together an awesome tournament. Choo Choo :D

14. Where did you want me to reply to @Tynite

15. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Aaaaaand that makes 5 active members in this thread! Moving you guys to Competitive/Serious at Lief's request. All the best and here's to you shaking up the scene some! ::):

16. Thanks FBB! Really Appreciate it, now we're in the business end of Kag. and I mean real business!
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 29, 2014, Original Post Date: Aug 24, 2014 ---
    It's a steep mountain difficult to climb. {Ace} vs POWER, tommorow 5,30pm.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
  17. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

Thanks all of you for participating in my tournament, I'm glad to see you all so willing.

We are having SEASON 2, yes thats right...
    AUSTRALIAN KAG CTF TOURNAMENT, SEASON II.
    COMING TO A CINEMA NEAR YOU!!!

I'll create a convo later :)

18. talkin smak pussy bitch i'll fakn end u faglord