1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

BUILD 1215 - Rebalance and Fix Central

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I'm getting tired of people like you insulting my intelligence.

It could easily work. All that matters is you have enough to build outer walls, and the rest of the stone being passed the barrier so no one can obtain it. The majority should always be about who obtains the area the quickest, not a matter of trying to even out the resources per team.

Enough to build a base, and the rest being what both teams are after. It's more like war. One should stop the other team from having the main source of the over all resources available. Not be nice enough to have both teams having enough to get by in the battle.

TheAverageMan likes this.
  2. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Yo, @Klokinator, play nice ya hear? Don't make me start talking about the number of times yo momma dropped you onna head when you was young... :huh?:

Also, while I'm not going to issue an edict on it atm, I have to quietly wonder whether the current topic of conversation (debating the merits of map resource distribution) is really in line with the thread OP. Just, ya know, sayin'... :rollseyes:

Noburu, startselect3 and Yagger like this.
  3. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

if you dont want to be insulted dont insult others and can we get back on topic or can this thread be locked

4. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Well it's partly on topic since we're talking of ways to force builders to actually partake in the team rather than sit back behind the walls doing nothing but standing or waiting for the base to break to repair it.

If there are limited resources of both sides, and in the middle, where the barrier is at during build phase, having it being the main source to attack and to build with, people would rush to lay claim. It's like in real world conflicts. Limit what you can get, and you'll fight others to obtain the rest.

This would have builders, I think, think more logically and not play around behind closed walls. More would actually be forced to become front line builders.

5. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

There was meant to be a new build tonight but the build server is playing up again, so it'll have to wait. Just know there are fixes inbound and we'll get them out ASAP.

6. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Cool

7. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Build will be out in the next few hours, if you're somehow anxious to have old content (we had a few people asking last build) please back up your KAG folder.

8. Ozminer

Ozminer Bison Rider

build 1233 completely fuked this awesome build

9. The-Cub

The-Cub I'm actually Blue_Tiger

Anyone know how to do it in client?

10. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

Go to that folder, there's a file that gives the emotes name and number called EmotesCommon.as, change EmoteBindings.cfg with those respective numbers to get the emotes rebinded.

11. The-Cub

@Anonymuse I understand that, but I was wondering how to do it in client as the OP says.

12. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

You literally can't. That's the only way.

The-Cub likes this.
  13. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Just played a fun match, or at least it would have been fun if the game hadn't crashed. Probably that runtime error that happens when a spectator chats??

14. The-Cub

So the OP speaks lies - I guess this is a recurring pattern.

15. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

"If you need faster access to some of the emoticons you can now rebind them clientside, though it is a little fiddly."

Clientside means you can do it on your client personally. So, no. He did not lie. This does not mean it has to be part of the GUI in-game.

NinjaCell, Auburn and Potatobird like this.
  16. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

With client he meant the KAG you have installed in your pc. You can rebind them using the file anonymouse just showed. You are literally doing it in your client, eventhough not opening KAG.exe for that. "Clientside" does not necessarily mean ingame.

That could be a good addition, the possibility of rebinding the emots ingame, as not everybody cares about .as files.

(edit: ah got ninjaed)

17. The-Cub

@Anonymuse @8x Oh, okay, thanks. I feel stupid now :P.