1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Can't take screenshots of the chat log

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Drok, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Drok

Drok Shark Slayer

F4 can't be used to take screenshots while the chat log is opened - the sound doesn't play and no file is saved.
    I don't know if the typical screenshot key (PrintScreen) works, but it didn't the only time I needed it. Either way, being able to save only one screenshot at time, remembering to paste and save it into a new file, and beforehand knowing F4 will not work isn't a good thing to encourage people to report with real evidence.
    I believe it is important to fix it as soon as possible.

By the way, I don't know if it is appropiate to post a bug here, but there is no section for bugs at all.

2. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Yeah the screenshoting has been messed up for a few builds for me as well. It either doesnt work at all, or it only takes screenshots thats are solid green.

3. SunNoise

SunNoise Shipwright

Print Screen works for me

4. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

You are only limited to one screenshot at a time with printscreen though.

5. SunNoise

SunNoise Shipwright

Yeah, but he was saying it didn't work for him. I was just saying it did work for me so it may be something in his PC.