1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Build 1236 - Fixes and Archer Tweaks

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

@Klokinator
    Plz no nerf bldrs, how will I kill you unfairly from now on? :rektlord:

2. The-Cub

The-Cub I'm actually Blue_Tiger

One thing I've been noticing lately is that I shoot the shotgun at a knight on 1-3 hearts, it slashes me, I die, then the arrows hit him after and we both die. It's kind of irritating.

I understand this may be a silly and hard change but maybe have it so that if the knight dies 0.2 (or less) by an archer it just killed, then the archer is revived. Or have it so if an archer dies, any arrows it fired will not be fired. I don't mind who has the advantage in this situation (would prefer archers due to knights high health and ability to insta-kill archers) but I hate having ties so often when playing.

3. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Mutually assured destruction can be a good thing.

4. Duke_Jordan

Duke_Jordan King Arthur's Knight Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Now i can finally play as an archer, now i just need to get as good as @Aurora-

Joiken and Aurora- like this.
  5. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Re: crashes - yup, known - we'll be fixing it asap.

Klokinator likes this.
  6. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

7. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Idk why but this was so messed up. I was playing rtdm and some guy fired 2 shotgun shots then one 2 seconds later. Like a loegolas/

8. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I've noticed sometimes I sporadically fire a shotgun shot and still have one charged so I can fire a second shotgun shot immediately after. It's really, really rare, but I see it in TDM a lot.

9. Atheon

Atheon Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Archers powers up are really op but I prefer shotgun rather than the previous power up.
    Yea shotgun is really good for grouped up enemy's but.

10. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

But... what? BUT WHAT?! WHAT OTHER THING?! YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THIS MAN