1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Arthur's Cold - The Winter Texturepack 1.3

Wars aren't always fought during Summer, Winter has come and the battles are chilling!

1. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

Related to the texure pack.

2. Crabmaster

Crabmaster Bison Rider
    1. Zen Laboratories

Crabmaster updated King Arthur's Cold Winter Texturepack with a new update entry:

The Big Update!

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

Glad to see the update! I really appreciate it!

Crabmaster likes this.
  4. bout

bout Shark Slayer

You should consider changing snowflakes back to hearts and respriting classes, which look awful.

5. Brownies

Brownies Ballista Bolt Thrower

Nice update really !
    I'll probably add this in my future server in November december and january !
    PS : (Idea) Make a Summer/Autumn pack with The rain, and rainbow and others stuff ::D:

Have a good day <3
    Ps2: Really like the necromancer :p

Crabmaster likes this.
  6. Crabmaster

Crabmaster Bison Rider
    1. Zen Laboratories

Thanks/welcome! Glad you all like it! Also dat Snowmancer! 25252525

Sorry to hear you don't quite like those additions, they will probably stay as most others so far seem to like them and I do not currently plan on updating the texturepack further.

The hearts are in "Texturepack/Base/GUI/HeartNBubble.png" and the characters are in "Texturepack/Base/Entities/Characters" if you would like to remove them for your own use.

7. tanmang42

tanmang42 Ballista Bolt Thrower

I cant see the heads from Blowjob with this. Anyone know a fix or getting this issue too?

8. Crabmaster

Crabmaster Bison Rider
    1. Zen Laboratories

The foggy breath part of the mod has issues with Blowjob due to them both using the same script.

To see the custom heads again, just go to KagWinter_v0.91/Entities/Characters/Scripts and delete RunnerHead so it wont interfere with Blowjob.

That said... The mod kinda needs some recoding, and Eanmig did all of that originally and I don't know if he is even active anymore. If anyone wants to make a new separate winter mod, go ahead, heck you can use my textures so long as I am properly credited/they aren't claimed as your own, either way I'm not stopping anyone from carrying on the legacy of winter!

tanmang42 likes this.
  9. tanmang42

tanmang42 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Okay thanks

Crabmaster likes this.
  10. stees

stees Builder Stabber

This is tremendous! I'm using all the textures and the mod on my right server now and it's perfect for the winter season, thanks!

Crabmaster likes this.
  11. PorkChop808

PorkChop808 Catapult Fodder

Cool texture pack. I am going to DL this and try it out once i get home.

Crabmaster likes this.