1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

BW Tournament: 1v1 Knight (EU)

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by daskew87, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Awwww, okay..
    You should put the Quarter-Finals in a response and edit it into the main post, so we can see who it is next without scrambling around through posts.

2. daskew87

daskew87 Legendary corpse humper Donator

Match update

We have two matches on tonight.

cartoon-trophy-vector-illustration-30463606.jpg

SAcptm vs "A mystery knight" - 7pm GMT, or 8pm London time (UK is an hour ahead of GMT currently)

and the next one that has just been confirmed is...

Physalis vs BierGranate - 8pm GMT or 9pm London time

These are both the starting round matches for a place in the quarter-finals
    • Audience is advised to come 15 minutes early to make sure they get the real game password
    Login information for both pre-games...

Server name: Barons Blood-lust Tournament
    Server password: aaa

More important information:
    Once the contestants have arrived, everyone in the server will be given a new password (this is to stop people joining half way through a match). The server will then be restarted and people will rejoin using the new password.
    The audience will then be told to be quiet and the only people who arent audience members at this point will be me and the contestants. Us three will gather somewhere close together on the map, and I will quickly go through the rules with both of them.
    After that the audience will be given a chance to say anything they want to say for a few seconds, but then once I say "Quiet please" they will have to be silent until the match ends (this is to not disturb the players). Any audience member who speaks may be instantly banned, and perhaps even banned from watching future matches in this tournament.

3. SAcptm

SAcptm Haxor Staff Alumni

Password doesn't seem to be working.

4. GrapeFruit8

GrapeFruit8 Builder Stabber

5. TeQaS

TeQaS Haxor

GG

Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
    GrapeFruit8 likes this.
  6. SAcptm

GG, I definitely got lucky a few times. That was some tense stuff.

7. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

@daskew87: could you update that table in the OP? Makes it easier to find out what's going on, skipping through the thread to find out what's up is so tedious ;-;

Pizza likes this.
  8. TeQaS

TeQaS Haxor

That mine -_________- facepalm

9. daskew87

This is a reminder: the second match of tonight is starting in 10 minutes

10. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Won't let me in.

11. daskew87

DOUBLE MATCH RESULTS

Hey everyone...

I have had to move 2 fighters out of the competition. They have been replaced with a couple of other good competitors.

Both of them had their first round matches with their opponents tonight

However one of them beforehand had to fight in a qualifier I held earlier today. It was a fight out of 3 people for a place in the tournament.

Here are both the videos for the QUALIFYING BONANZA!!!

Later on two matches (one including the winner of the bonanza) took place.

If you want to see the replay before looking at the results table, watch both the matches before opening the spoiler below.
    Here are the results after the thrillers we had today...

Well the first match was between SAcptm and the mystery knight, which was unveiled before the match as TeQuas. It was very even in parts, but SAcptm wasn't to be touched in the last half, with the final score being 11:4 to SAcptm

The second match was between a new recruit to the tournament Physalis and BierGranate. I had seen Physalis about before and had heard he could swing a sword with some grace so I invited him to replace MayDayB, who unfortunately was very tricky to contact.

The match was very tactical, see for yourself in the video. Physalis played the defensive alot in the game, which worked for him, but not enough, as BierGranate went on to take an 11:5 victory.

Here is the updated results table:

Knockout tables.jpg

12. AJFaas

AJFaas Base Burner
    1. supr sekrit cln [skrt]

haha i cant believe it it actuall was 11:4 with sac en tequas. I TOLD YOU CASHEW! I swear i hadnt seen it before i guessed it.

13. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Gj @SAcptm, it's a step in the right direction :)

14. BierGranate

BierGranate Builder Stabber

the Quarter-Finals will be a mess, btw Demosito you're next :wink::flex: ... but when you try to win, i will crush you even harder :sword::r_flex::rektlord::flex::bomb:

15. daskew87

SAcptm vs TeQuas

Trust me, you will jump off your seat in parts of this one :wink:

16. SAcptm

I think I'm more proud of the mine throw at 6:30 than I am of any past or future real-world accomplishment.

17. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

Holy fuck, I can't stop laughing, I'm so glad you pointed that out for me, nice toss!

18. AJFaas

AJFaas Base Burner
    1. supr sekrit cln [skrt]

hey is it possible to put all videos and charts on the first post, and put them in a spoiler window for reasons that they wont take over the whole page? I think that would be more convenient if its possible.

19. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Real thugs use mines bruh!

20. TeQaS

TeQaS Haxor

And im not TeQuas