1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Kaizokuroof's 24/7, Sydney, Australian Based Minecraft Server

Discussion in 'Other games' started by kaizokuroof, Sep 5, 2014.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Hello KAG Community!

Yours truly has a minecraft server, for the Oceanic region (although all are welcome). The server boasts a whopping 100 slots! Although I really don't know how many it can actually hold, so we'll be stress testing it at some point.

It is required that you OWN a copy of minecraft to play, playing off of cracked copies wll not work. The server is 1.8 and vanilla, as craftbukkit has some DMCA requests or some such bullshit.

Either way, come join in the fun - I'm actually looking for some moderators as well and those in the KAG community I have played with and trust are favorable on this front, hope to see you in game

<3 Kaizokuroof.

Copy and paste from the official MC forums below:
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

My name is Kaizokuroof, I've been hosting servers for small intendant games, such as King Arthur's Gold, however, recently I've upgraded some of my hardware and figured it's time to host something a little bit larger.
    Currently it's all a work in progress, and with the recent removal of CraftBukkit, the server will be vanilla, until such time as I've had time to read into some other alternatives, or the the official Minecraft plugin stuff comes out. So please bare with me and make sure to at least read the "About the server" section and "Server Info" (Who reads the rules anyways)

I have a site up and running at www.kaizokuroof.com however, this is also work in progress, so expect updates to be slow for now, in fact it's completely default (I'm learning web dev as I go ha)

I love player feedback, what I really want is a an active server, with as many regulars that we can have frequenting. There are no age restrictions on the server, but I don't plan on making it PG 13, take the server as it is.

About this server: The goal is to create a survival world, with some elements of role play, where by people live to live, build and do many a fun stuff within the world we create. Do whatever you like, build a huge dwarven fortress underground, recruit some players and form an army to take over the server, create a beautiful, peaceful city and recruit other peaceful players to live out the rest of your days, mining for precious ores, trading food or simply making projects to better the world itself. Make a small cabin in the woods and live by yourself, struggling day by day to survive.

As the cost of hosting is by no means cheap, eventually additional features will be available, such as the ability to purchase VIP slots on the server and other such content, that I haven't thought about yet (suggestions welcome).

So if this sounds like something you're interested in and want to help shape a server for the people, join today! post your suggestions here and most of all, have fun.

Server information:

• IP Address: 119.252.189.99
    • Port: Default
    • Password: None at this time
    • White list active? No, not at this time, maybe once we've got some regulars
    • Nether and The End are on
    • Difficult is set to HARD
    • Currently there are no backups running, however, this may be something I implement over the weekend (Don't be too sad about structures built atm)
    Server Rules:

There are no particular server rules, besides the obvious, no blatant disregard for others, as in, no unnecessary racial remarks, swearing to be used within reason, no hacking. These rules are just the basics and by no means the final product, keep your eyes on this post for changes in the future.

Griefing is allowed, provided you are actively playing on the server. That is to say, if you join the server and immediately start to break other peoples structures, you will be banned forever, with no chance of ever coming back.

Do not ask for Ops/Admin, those that ask, will be warned about asking again, and if you ask again, you will lose any chance you ever had of getting it, I will come up with a process for recruiting moderators, when the server needs it.

Just a disclaimer, the server is after all Work In Progress and subject to change, while I will do my up-most to make you all aware of any future changes before they're made, sometimes that isn't possible, I hope you understand.

MadDog, Alistasia, Malitha and 5 others like this.
  2. This is awesome Kaizokuroof, i will enjoy playing on this server and will look forward to future developments. If you need any help, let me know.

3. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

Might Check it out later this weekend.

4. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Mumble server is up as well, same IP - I encourage you to use it while you play and eventually people should start chatting! default mumble port, full details are found on my poor excuse for a "website".

101i likes this.
  5. Why is the server and website down?

6. kaizokuroof

Oh I forgot to pay my host D: It'll be up again in the next few days, my bad :D ha-ha!

Stevedog and 101i like this.
  7. The server is still down, has your host put it back up yet?

8. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

it's up

101i likes this.
  9. I know.

10. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

yellow, rule and i have been the only players the last few days ;;

101i likes this.
  11. I'm joining, yo.

12. Logged in after logging off and saw myself log out. 11/10.

EDIT: could a rule be made to make the End neutral? enderpearl farms are awesome, and no one likes building there, so why not? :D

Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
  13. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I would try to play, but unlikely whilst I'm at uni. Maybe when I'm home again, and I have a functional computer and/or internet.

14. I'll ask my sister for her mc account
    I think the name is "brittTH3lad420" add me!!!
    i am firend

15. nitz223

nitz223 Bison Rider

I don't know how many of you are familiar with FTB. I have been talking with Kaizo and if it does get implemented what mod pack would you be interested in seeing? (Preferably a 1.6.4 or newer pack) For those who have not used FTB before depending on the pack will add a lot of content ranging from construction materials to make even bigger and better buildings to complicated machines or magics. http://www.feed-the-beast.com/

16. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

still looking for more players, currently there's about 5-6 of us who are regulars

kaizokuroof likes this.
  17. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

shouldnt it be private hosting? why is it called pirate, lol.

18. What?

19. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

jumping on now!
    played for ~30minutes, got pre' rich in diamonds, fell in lava and lost my base :<

Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
  20. [​IMG]

kaizokuroof likes this.
Mods: BlueLuigi