1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The Hero of Ages/Turtle

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Humblar_Tabulu, Aug 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

id like to say that it was sarcasm right after he posted "sing my praise or say im too shitty for the job" and i will ignore the rest of your post because admins are way too strict with off topic posts.....

Klokinator and Humblar_Tabulu like this.
  2. PanduhsFTW

PanduhsFTW Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni

Hero is a swell guy. Very forgiving and understanding, doesn't rage very much, and also devotes a lot of time, energy, and effort into King Arthur's Gold and it's community. I can't recall the last time I saw an admin on an official server, so having someone as dedicated as Hero as an admin is very welcome.

3. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

+1 Awesome guy!

startselect3 likes this.
  4. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

so many replies on this thread :eek:

5. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Yea. I really hope that it's taking this long because they are considering. But anyway, let's not clutter this up with anything but recommendations/un(?)recommendations.

6. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

Riiiiighht... But it took them awhile to tell me even after I got so many -1's

7. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

8. SirCharizard

SirCharizard Builder Stabber

+1 No badmin here

9. This has probably been mentioned already, but I really feel a need to point out he's one of the good admins on Last Kings. A lot of admins see their peers trolling so they start being a jerk too. Not Humblar. He always spectates when a vote is called, and always tries to clear things up.

Dargona1018 likes this.
  10. Dargona1018

I really hope that Hero hasn't been forgotten about, as this would be the 70th response.

I really think that he is worthy, and others here has said so also.
    I would just hate to be left hanging like this, especially after so long, and after there being only 3 that has openly disliked him.

11. primal-gamer

primal-gamer Shipwright

+1 fair and good admin also makes awesome avatars (he made mine)

12. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

mmm not -1 but also not a +1, reasons are that he doesn't look like he is taking this post the most serious and I am not sure if he will be serious as admin. Secondly i have seen him once almost year ago (time is flying and I don't know how I remember this) and he wasn't really nice to this one person calling him a noob because he did something wrong or something. However I never see him do that now and a lot of replies to this thread say he is good.

13. Dargona1018

In less than a year, I had gotten over 450 hours in. So yea, I am not sure if being almost a year ago really counts. ::(:

14. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

I know it could have changed but still he has once done it.

15. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

This will be one of my longest posts here in this section, so people will understand why I deny the above application.

It seems like it should be pretty straight forward decision, basing on how many people have given their "+1's", but...I'm not so sure about all of this. First of all, this thread has already too much drama to my liking. I'm not saying that it's bad, but it's not good either. I'm not really biased by any member's opinion in particular. I've just read it all and analysed the posts.
    What follows, the applicant takes all the negative comments way too personal. Also it seems that Humblar_Tabulu likes to show off and is a very proud person in general. I'm sure that he can manage his own server and is really good at that, but he was there always in a superior position. I have my concerns that he will have problems with "working" as an equal, alongside other admins.
    Also, I have to keep in mind that he has his own server to manage and an everyday job, which limits his on-line availability.
    Those are my reasons for denying this application. I hope I won't get lynched. :)

EDIT: Some other point, that came to my mind after re-reading, what I've just wrote - I'd like to see you getting an admin on some other server than your own, where you won't be 'your own boss'. Maybe then I could reconsider your application.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.