1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Don't fucking auto vote yes when people vote to kick please

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The-Cub, Sep 28, 2014.

1. The-Cub

The-Cub I'm actually Blue_Tiger

It fucking pisses me off when people auto vote yes (or no for that matter) and I get kicked for something I didn't do (or for voting to kick someone for something they have done).

Just a moment ago, there was a quick-trampoline route through our base, so at spawn there was a trampoline where you could use it to quickly jump over all the shit, jump on a second and get to the top of the shop building. Some noob builder decides to build over top of it, to which I say this is bad for the team - he refuses to remove it, so I do it myself. He then accuses me of griefing whereby anyone on my team would know I'm not griefing but it still passed.

Please don't auto-vote because it ruins people's fun.

Thanks!

Anszej and kittycity like this.
  2. RogueCupcake

RogueCupcake Haxor Official Server Admin

I agree kind of, someone accused me of speedhacking and kept vote kicking me and people just auto-votes yes.

3. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Wait aren't you the guy in black death who was muted for cursing people out constantly and causing trouble?

Maybe you were just being obnoxious and you getting called a griefer was the perfect excuse to kick you.

4. RogueCupcake

RogueCupcake Haxor Official Server Admin

Me or the other dude? It wasn't me I know that.

5. The-Cub

Yes, but I wasn't spamming at the time and I always relate the reason to whether to kick or not myself. Someone should kick me for spamming and then others vote yes, not something completely unrelated.

Edit: Also, I never (or at least never intended to) cause(ed) trouble so yeah. When I insult people, I do it out of rage and if people want to take it personally then it's their problem, not mine.

6. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

"YOU'RE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT AND YOU BUILD LIKE AN AUTISTIC RETARD"
    >gets muted
    "Man I don't get it, don't take offense to everything you hear, losers. Not my fault he took it personally."

hierbo, Sir_Walter, Auburn and 2 others like this.
  7. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Code:
    [16:43:04] <Dr. Shark PHD> if i could... i would ban this whole team
    [16:43:05] <Dr. Shark PHD> if i could... i would ban this whole team
    [16:43:05] <Dr. Shark PHD> if i could... i would ban this whole team
    [16:43:06] <Dr. Shark PHD> if i could... i would ban this whole team
    [16:43:07] <Dr. Shark PHD> if i could... i would ban this whole team
    [16:43:07] <[SKL] Pharphis> this is easily the most retarded tower I've ever seen
    [16:43:11] <Nighthawk> * Could we get some user-friendliness, please? *
    [16:43:12]  * [RCON Dr. Shark MD] /muteid 11362 10
    [16:43:21] <[SKL] Pharphis> wow
    [16:43:25] <[SKL] Pharphis> im pissed
    [16:43:28] <Nighthawk> * This tower is not easy to get in and out of *
    [16:43:32] <[SKL] Pharphis> look at this retardation
    [16:43:33] <Nighthawk> * Except for the enemy *
    [16:43:47] <Dr. Shark PHD> [Player muted on this server]
    What can I say, there are just shitters who insult everyone on their team, and those that take offense to everything. I personally just find repeated spam incredibly annoying.

8. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

MFW he muted himself.

9. The-Cub

right?

10. Malitha

Malitha Shipwright
    1. SIEGE Clan - SIEGE

I find it hilarious when I get kicked for no real reason whatsoever. You take things too seriously.

11. NinjaCell

NinjaCell Haxor

Like the time when you kicked me from TDM for the crime of playing as an archer?

12. The-Cub

Well, no. When I'm in the mood to KAG, I'm in the mood to KAG. And BD small EU is the only server I can play on without lag or framedrop (or the shittest maps ever).

The crime wasn't playing archer, the crime was being too good at playing archer ;D.

13. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Don't abuse votekicks, admit to abusing votekicks, then complain when someone abuses votekick against you.

This topic is cancer.

Vampire and AmestriStephen like this.
  14. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

MFW someone can't tell "PH" from "M".
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 28, 2014, Original Post Date: Sep 28, 2014 ---
    Well votekicks are getting abused and this is an actual problem, there's hardly ever a single failed votekick. It really looks like they could kick Geti atm. Well people are sometimes pissed off by the huge shitbox taking up all the screen, or think like: "If they're kicking an actual griefer/hacker/shitter, I'm not the asshole who stops them..." and vote yes.

15. The-Cub

A good thing for people to do is to hit abstain if they don't know why the kick is happening or who is in the wrong. People need to mention the reason for kicking before kicking.

Fernegulus likes this.
  16. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

Why was the reason input removed
    It was so much better

AcidSeth, Dargona1018 and Brandon816 like this.
  17. or what

RampageX likes this.
  18. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

Why are the opposite team able to vote, but not start a vote? The other team shouldn't be able to ban someone in the other team for griefing.

19. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

Say what? I wish you could kick people from the other team, since a lot of people are stupid and won't kick someone who is griefing on their on team.

The-Cub likes this.
  20. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Then you get the "OMG that guy is rekking us, HE'S HAXING!!! Kick the fucker!!!" noobs who vote kick people because they're sore losers.