1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Who is your kag hero and why?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheDirtySwine, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Even Luugi doesn't like the new builds.

Yeah stupids I spelled his name wrong intentionally smh

2. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

My hero is Klokinator with all his crazy good videos and sense of humour sharp enough to cut really, really hard cheese. I wish that I was as sly and basally witty as him. Woe is the day that I was born unable to be as edgy and ornery as the glorious Klokinator, lord of subtlety.

Ej, icemusher, Bammboo and 21 others like this.
  3. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I have a very slight suspicion you may be being sarcastic. Good thing my intuition is poor.

icemusher and PUNK123 like this.
  4. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

good thing i've never uninstalled it, but nice attempt.

5. Kinda lengthy but whatever.

I actually never got to experience the alpha you all love and miss. I followed the game for a long time after seeing gameplay from TotalBiscuit, but to my own regret I never purchased it until May of this year. I watched a bunch of videos from Ehombre to try to learn the basics because as you know the community isn't very welcoming. I remember one of my first matches ever was with Arcrave, Yagger, and Verrazano. I realized they must be important since they had unique heads so I wanted to impress them. I remember this part very specifically.

Me: "Witch will you and your friends help me take mid?"
    Verrazano: *slight delay* "We will not."

I was crushed! I continued on my attempts to work with other and make friends, but it was pointless! Everybody seemed to have their friends in this game but I couldn't seem to make any. Then one day I took part of a painfully long stalemate. There was another group of friends. Sir_Walter, Rocinante, and I believe JigSaw. This time I focused on trying to impress them and being as friendly as possible. Later that same day I join TDM and see "Hi Chukka" pop up on the screen.

WHAAATTT??!!!?!???!!!

Believe it or not Sir_Walter was the first one to even acknowledge me in KAG. So this semi-long and pointless story was to tell you that @Sir_Walter is my hero because with his help I made new friends, improved in combat, got invited to [Zen], became an official admin, and talked to the legendary sharkman that had rejected months before.

6. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Heh. Really I said hi cuz I remembered you from the "I'm new" forum and from that match and you seemed cool. So I started talking and you're chill, so it all worked out. gg. Also that quote from Verranzo is hilarious.

7. ieatpieandlikepie

ieatpieandlikepie Drill Rusher

DARCIA IS THE BEST KNIGHT

Darcia likes this.
  8. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Two things.

1. I am the leader of Team Dia-Gurren. Need I say more? Yes.

2. I am so happy I found this thread. I got a good laugh out of Rayne reking Blue Luigi and Hella reking Klok.

3. Rayne and Hella are my heros because of #2.

4. Waiting for Auburn to come in with a facepalm gif so I know how much he loves me.

9. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Probably @Gurin. Idk why.

10. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Lmao. How did I miss the POT OF SHEER FUCKING GOLD!

There are a few things I find funny.

1. No one even gave a shit about his "bashing" of me.

2. He still want my e-penis so hard.

3. I have beaten Klok in this game before.

4. I haven't even gone out of my way ever to bash Klok before, he just showed up on my backdoor step asking for a good ol' spankin. Klok is a kinky bastard and likes when his ass is red.

5. I never even went through with the duel with @Yagger. I always wanted to, but never got around to it. He can confirm it. So that kinda makes your post a complete and utter lie. But you know, what would you expect from someone who phishes for likes.

6. Klok is my #1 hero. Who else could use the slashing text as good as him? I mean, its comedy gold. I mean, he doesn't even have the balls to mention me, but I guess thats good. I wouldnt want balls attached to a pussy.

7. :wink: Forever lurking babe.

8. I really am honestly curious if this gets me banned since this thread already has moderators insulting each other and Klok started it, and he didnt get banned. I mean, I havent said two words to Klok in a while, he just came out of no where and insulted me. Who knows? The logic on the forum always seemed change more often than the price of bitcoins.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
    startselect3, Hella and Anonymuse like this.
  11. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

*5) i beat u so hard your brain recognized it as severe trauma -& deleted it from your memory.

no lies, TRU story.

12. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Malfunction is mah hero. He was like the best archer ever.. and i wanted to become like him.
    I did at the end actually, then i discovered knight class.
    ::P:

trueok likes this.
  13. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

I don't have any heroes, because you guys are all jerks (especially ej), but my favourite villain is @Ivy , dread French archer/dominatrix hybrid.

I've never before or since gotten involved in a rivalry, as my status as the world weary, sage like crone of the KAG forums keeps me aloof. Too aloof to even play kag anymore, even.

There was something there though. Some spark. Was it the fact she thought I was American? Was it cos I got mad? Was it the lengthy pms saying how much we hate each other, complete with pro USA USA USA propaganda? We may never know.

Regardless, I am totally tsundere. Uguu.

I'm still recovering from when I was featured on her tumblr as "the mean, arrogant knight".

Though you may be forever AFK, the rage lives on. RIP in peace.

Bammboo, Noburu, startselect3 and 5 others like this.
  14. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

I was mentioned in Duplolas's post! I feel so good about myself now.

@Beef maybe now that you've talked about it, maybe senpai will notice you!

15. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

[​IMG]

>Geti Warns Not To Keep Insulting
    >Geti Likes My Next Post
    >Klokinator likes Auburn's post.
    >Auburn comments on my profile

Please ban. Above is my proof that he did these things.

Btw. I am really glad moderators have calmed down in terms of people making fun of each other. I am really happy that you are taking steps towards trying to make this community less toxic. Props to you admins. You truely are my heros.

Edit:

In all honest though, @Arcrave and @Yagger were my Heros in that, I wanted to get as good as them one day. I wanted to join the Shark Clan. I think it is what led me to play KAG so much really, well, that and I had nothing better to do in school. I do know I never was as good as them, but I still think I was pretty damn good. Top 10%-5% of players is good enough for me anyways.

16. rymcd

rymcd Bison Rider Staff Alumni Tester

Why is it that every thread turns into a flame war?
    Do we all really hate each other this much?
    Why use the forums JUST to argue with people you don't like!?

startselect3 and AmestriStephen like this.
  17. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

shitidunnolol

But seriously, dunno. I think it's all the rage we have pent up at the game that manifests itself on the forums (and in-game too obviously)

18. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

I'd just like to point out that my posts don't have anything to do with rage, they serve more to point out the idiocy of members that should know better. I have a history of not being taken seriously, but other members do and should act better than I.

I also never said I don't like them. But I also never said I do like them. It was the same story with Kouji. He was a great, respectful guy, who did a lot for these forums. Did I get along with him? No. Do I respect him and understand why I didn't get along with him? Yes.

These forums are not as bad as you all make them out to be. There are maybe 5 people tops who are legitimate trolls who only come on here to try to fuck with people. I don't consider myself one of them. In comparison to other forums, the KAG forums is no where near as bad as them in terms of trolling and flame wars. It is also not as restrictive as you think it is.

Case and point, NeoGaf. NeoGaf is a great place full of smart, respectful people. It takes 2 months to get into it. They literally go out, search who you are, and decide whether or not to accept you. If you flame, you don't get a warning. It is an automatic 2 month ban. Yet, there are still way more trolls on the highly restrictive NeoGaf than there is here.

TL;DR - The KAG Forum and Admin base is very well run. Sure, there is bias when it comes to punishments, but that has changed quite a bit since I first joined. And overall, these forums are pretty friendly when compared to any other forums.

And just an FYI, this literally was painful to write. Tendinitis makes typing as much as I just did hurt quite a bit, so saying I don't care is just insulting at this point.

~Duplo

RiftEnigma likes this.
  19. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Guys, being sarcasm is great, and being mean in a measured and sneaky way is also great, even required on a raw cosmic level.

This thread isn't about proving points. Point out who your KAG hero is, preferably me, I am very heroic, and praise them (me), but this isn't the greatest or most suited repository of anger. In short, less discussions concerning how he/she/it/they/Galen is a dick, more about why he/she/it/they/Galen is a hero.

Before anyone goes there, Galen can't be a Travelcaptain AND a hero.

20. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Says who?