1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Important Ban Appeals

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Aphelion, Dec 15, 2013.

1. imaninya

imaninya Catapult Fodder

SO what do u want me to say i was a complete noob back then i didint know what team chat was and what did i say that was really dumb? please just tell me what i can do to get unbanned

Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
  2. Sohkyo

Sohkyo Bison Rider
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

If you look closely, I'm talking about my personal reasons to ban people while frozen.

3. imaninya

imaninya Catapult Fodder

so do you want me to apolagize or give you a reason to give me a second chance ill juts do bolth. look im very sorry for thing that where said in the past and i hope you can forgive me.and i think you should unban me becuse i was banned for greifing something i was gonna fix and i personaly think that was wrong and if you need my origial name it is boppingtheworld_etk sucky name i know :/

Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
  4. Solaris

Solaris Batlord Sliftensnurgh Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

I was perm-banned on the roleplay server many moons ago for talking back to an admin, I didn't care at the time as I never really played much. After seeing some screenshots of the development this mod has received I would really like to check it out again ::):.

5. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Unbanned.

6. windwizard999

windwizard999 Haxor

Unfortunately, I forgot the time of my ban, sorry. Here's my story: On your roleplay I got perma banned for greifing...(I love your roleplay so much I cant stand to be perma banned because im bored alot and when I'm bored I get on KAG and my only favorite server I can think of is your roleplay) Can you unban me from being perma banned? Here's my explanation: I was greifing because I thought that if I ruined the world they would want a new map because the current map was old and laggy and the games diplomacy was bugged but noone would listen to me, but they would never get a new map >:O and then an admin came and permanantly banned me (1st offense)... (ok... maybe 2nd offense) Also, I apologize for greifing that way, I won't do it again just because players dont want a new map, I realize my stupidity now...

7. Duke_Jordan

Duke_Jordan King Arthur's Knight Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Your ban was changed from Perma to a week.

8. WinterCarroll

WinterCarroll Catapult Fodder

I've apparently been banned from the Roleplay Server for griefing (according to the posts I found). I've actually only played on the role play server once, it was 2AM Central Time and no one else was on so I messed around with the new building types. When someone got on, they declared war on me. I had no clue what to do and lost, and I was not aware of the obeying demands if you lose a war so I was reluctant to give up my base. The persona I apparently lost to was a mod, so they froze me until I agreed. I ended up leaving because it wasn't all that fun since when I tried to fight back for my lands, he froze me and killed me repeatedly. I wasn't enjoying myself and left, not sure if there was a procedure for leaving I didn't follow. Honestly, I messed around with the new stuff added by the mod, so if I griefed something that someone built, I'm sorry, I was under the assumption a new game would be started once people got online so I didn't think it would matter since the server was empty. Not sure which name you need, my Username is aBrokenMuse, my display name is WinterCarroll, clantag MUSE.

9. Chalo2000

Chalo2000 Shipwright

I have a blank name and my username (?) is Chaloo at around 8:00 P.M (completely unsure :QQ: talk to the angel named Duke_Jordan 78787878). I was banned because I used a handcannon to grief an angel tunnel. That was pretty much it :ehh: I don't think people understood how I was RPing because I was only using the face emotes to describe my emotions (because in character, I'm mute). Oh well :smug:
    (I'm pretty sure that I wasn't vote kicked or ping kicked because I tried logging the next day and I was banned :QQ:)
    Thanks for taking the time to read this.
    (P.S, the reason for griefing the angel tunnel was mainly because the dungeon was just completed and the armaydl armour was given to a human instead of me (i'm not trying to be one of those minges that grief cause I don't get what I want but if you saw the emotions... that was pretty emotional :X3:)

Once again thanks for reading 25252525

Last edited: Oct 7, 2014
  10. Duke_Jordan

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I'm almost certain the ban i gave you was not permanent (i always log down perm bans) But what you did was still greif, and when i froze you asking why you had done that you didn't speak at all, and after giving you a fair chance to speak and you only responding in emotes, i banned you. (Also i would suggest not using a blank username)

11. Chalo2000

Chalo2000 Shipwright

"I don't think people understood how I was RPing because I was only using the face emotes to describe my emotions (because in character, I'm mute)."
    (is ok doe)
    Well as long as the ban wasn't permanent, I'm happy. Thank you (and the blank username was supposed to be G-MAN in special text but my username is 2 pro 4 KAG to understand ;_;

12. Duke_Jordan

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

When your frozen is the time to stop RPing and explain yourself.
    I know it was not permanent but just to make sure I'll unban you later. Thanks for making your appeal

13. Derdelirion

Derdelirion Catapult Fodder

Hello, I wanted to tell you that I am banned for using armor dragon I found on the ground, is not who I was or why I was there, but I wanted to try an admin saw me and asked me some questions, I answered him and me ban.
    Thanks anyway.

14. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

you can always use dragon armour if you find it, BUT when the original owner asks it back than give it back. I don't know wich questions the admin asked, so himself will have to concider to unban you.

15. Duke_Jordan

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

While it is the Better or Kinder thing to do he does not Have to give it back, if he wants he may keep it and there will be no penalty for it. If the owner died with it, it is his fault.

16. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

Its to see how you die. Its not fun when you put time in getting it, to than fly in the red angel land border becouse of lag and die.. But I would unban him if he is still banned. He didn't do much wrong.

17. HappyMealForYouZ

HappyMealForYouZ Catapult Fodder

MADRACCON BANNED ME FOR NO REASON WE ARE AT WAR AND I KILLED HIM SUPPOSEDLY HE WAS TALKING TO SOMEONE AND I DIDNT KNOW AND I WAS BANNED HOW IS THAT ALLOWABLE AND THEY STARTED WAR THATS THE FUNNY PART NOW IM BANNED FOR DEFENDING AND THEY ARE DESTROYING MY BASE NOW BECAUSE THEY KICKED ME :rektlord::rektlord::rektlord::rektlord::rektlord::rektlord::rektlord::rektlord::rektlord::rektlord::rektlord::rektlord::rektlord:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Duke_Jordan

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Spoke to coon regarding this, he hadn't banned you at all actually, The server had a bit of a meltdown and it kicked everyone from the game.

Also i would like to point out while i have this chance
    1) No one will take you seriously with the amount of emotes and spam more than insight on what happened
    2) You break rules regularly (Specifically the roleplaying rule and being nice to others)

So no coon did not ban you but if you can't calmly present yourself on the forums and server then i'm sure a ban would happen at some point in time, in the future.

19. MadRaccoon

MadRaccoon Haxor

Son, you were not kicked, the server crashed and no one can enter, incluing me. And pls calm your tits befor making false acusations ok? pece and Coon love:heart::wink:

20. WinterCarroll

WinterCarroll Catapult Fodder

I was wondering if I could be unbanned? I'd like to get back into the RPing.