1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

"Pets"

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by yellowwhy1, Aug 30, 2014.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. The-Cub

The-Cub I'm actually Blue_Tiger

Passive mobs would lag the game furthermore than it already is with little tiny pointless twigs all over the ground that never despawn.

2. yellowwhy1

yellowwhy1 Catapult Fodder

It wouldn't lag the game that much becouse:

1) the pets would have health and once killed would act like a corpse and despawn

2) not everyone would have one becouse it would cost coins.

3) each player would be limited to one "pet"

3. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

I'll be your own personal pet, just tie me up, give me 20 coins and I'm yours

Dargona1018, Auburn and Anonymuse like this.
  4. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Or unlockable pets or pets according to head?

5. Winterbird

Winterbird Shark Slayer

Horses - Maybe with diffrent armors and such, but you'd need to find them like bisons.
    Dragons - Nope.

6. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

I think it would be cool if donators could get like a little pet circling them. It would definitely make me donate!

7. yellowwhy1

When The world burns

Dargona1018 likes this.
  8. mcrifel

1. MIST

It wouldn't give any benefits its just for fun.

9. yellowwhy1

That's how it starts, first just for a pet then for mats then it's an app on my phone, so If that happens I'm quitting kag

10. SirCharizard

SirCharizard Builder Stabber

Oh god. Please do not make KAG a pay to win game. I like the idea of pets, but I believe that most new players qould ragequit after being beaten by someone with a pet, rather than considering buying one.

yellowwhy1 likes this.
  11. mcrifel

1. MIST

my idea was not a pay to win just that if you donate you can get a little pet that does not benefit you in any way. Its just fun to see a little pet follow you around.

SirCharizard likes this.
  12. yellowwhy1

This game does not and never will have micro transactions, go to hell

13. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

Calm down @yellowwhy1, don't insult other players just because they have a suggestion for the game you don't agree with.

Pharphis likes this.
  14. yellowwhy1

No I will not calm down! The game has allready been destroyed by the devs "balanceing" the game and buy to win would finish this game off!

15. mcrifel

1. MIST

how in the world is this a buy to win? Donators support the game and they should get something, it wont have any effect on gameplay!

16. SirCharizard

SirCharizard Builder Stabber

Although I understand why you would not like the idea of pay to win, the devs have been working pretty hard to balance this game. It isn't perfect, I'll give you that, but it is a trial and error process, that is by no means easy.

17. Jepton

Jepton Shipwright

In theory, donating wouldn't be necessary, as the game is pay2play.

18. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

There seems to be a direct correlation between the stupidity of a player's suggestions and his ingame standing.
    As it stands, I distinctly remember yellowwhy as the ass who was dropping spikes on every teammate he could catch standing still during build time, and moving on to full-fledged griefing until the votekick finally passed.

19. yellowwhy1

Sigh...
    First, iff you don't have a reason why you don't like this idea I would love to hear it if not please go away.
    Second, I have done things in the past souch as spamming votes . However I have never teamkilled or griefed. I take these accusations very seriously, if you have concerns about me griefing/ teamkilling please pm me so we can figure out what is wrong. Please don't throw out accusations about me in places Wear it doesn't belong.

20. Realistically, I don't see how this would add any benefit to KAG in the long run. It would certainly be entertaining, and it's very possible (Bunnyfection's game mode with the spawnable creatures that follow you on the Infected side shows this), but it is a damn lot of work.

Also, play nice folks!

Mods: Rainbows