1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The old wall jump [1239]

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Kububv, Oct 16, 2014.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. yellowwhy1

yellowwhy1 Catapult Fodder

I like this idea for 2 reasons, #1 it's the first step to the revert 1180 movement:) #2 it's fun to be a spider:)

2. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

another person who believes in buffs not nerfs ::D: also it would lead to a more obvious need for instakill spikes which i would like to stay

yellowwhy1 likes this.
  3. yellowwhy1

Oh... I hate insta kill spikes...

4. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I wouldn't hate instakill spikes if you could put spikes on backwall and make stationary instakill traps. That kinda shit would be awesome.

5. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

Insta kill is worst thing in games. They make for a game where making a slight error is death, or even worse no matter how good you are, a skills player can one-bang you. I'm a firm believing in nerf over buff for these reasons. In this game, any class can one-hit another in a given scenario (even archer has boulders and stomping), which is why I believe a lot of things need nerfs, not buffs.

Yes, a one-bang stationary spike would be fun ... for 5 minutes, then it'd just get annoying and when it gets spammed across the map every game is when I'd switch to TDM.

6. NinjaCell

NinjaCell Haxor

Can stomping OHKO?

7. PUNK123

Yes everyone bully the spikes and forget about water spaming mean archers with boulders or crazed knights with kegs *some people*

I dont like this suggestion anymore since people dont like to compromise with the bullied builders

Dargona1018 likes this.
  8. Blue_Tiger

At a great height, yes.

9. yellowwhy1

Well... Kind of... I like buffs but I like insta kills in some ways like kegs ,Boulder ( if fixed) ,and if hit w/ stone from cata.

10. Blue_Tiger

Don't get me started on catapulta... can hardly see it, especially with the amount of framedrop it causes.

11. yellowwhy1

Ya but it's fun...:) spikes are just annoying

12. PUNK123

annoying to the distracted one getting spike dropped.....

13. while we are at it, could probably nerf ridiculous jump height as well

or give everyone jet packs

Dargona1018 and PUNK123 like this.
  14. Pharphis

Pharphis Tree Planter

Agreed that the old wallclimb would be better. I feel like it only really affects knights

kodysch likes this.
  15. zampanothechimera

zampanothechimera Shopkeep Stealer

makes it the archers's grapple kind of pointless if a knight can also climb walls.

Mods: Rainbows