1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Gave a friend the Premium key from Humble Bundle

Discussion in 'Help' started by CheeseBread, Oct 21, 2014.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. CheeseBread

CheeseBread Catapult Fodder

Hey, I have a question. I got the bundle, and I gave my friend a Premium code. Is there any way for him to get a steam key to go with it? he says he cant find any option to get a steam code, and I dont know if it exists. Thanks.

2. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

um if you go to kag2d.com then login in the user panel there would be a option to get a steam and desura key

3. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

@PUNK123 don't give people misleading information if you don't know what you're talking about.

No, your friend cannot get the Steam key. FAQ link on that matter.
    Here is why: This code was meant for your friend. He got already the Steam key from HumbleBundle. If he didn't have the Steam then he should use his premium code to play with standalone KAG client.
    This premium keys are not eligible to request Steam keys because this way the users would get 2 Steam keys per one purchase.

Also, there is no difference whatsoever between Steam and standalone client. Players from all the platforms can play together.

Note: Moving these posts to proper section.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
    PUNK123 likes this.
  4. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

im sorry i accidently glance over the bundle part

5. CheeseBread

CheeseBread Catapult Fodder

Okay, thanks for clearing it up. I used the steam key, and we already found it they work cross-platform so thanks.

But what I dont get is you said "He got already the Steam key from HumbleBundle.". I bought the bundle, and emailed him the premium code. Is there something I'm missing here, or was that just an error on your part?

Fun game so far anyways!

6. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Error on my part. Probably I didn't get what you meant. Have fun playing. :)

PUNK123 likes this.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey