1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

WHALE hiring

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by Spuds, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Spuds

Spuds Tree Planter

Hello there and nice to meet you! My name is Spuds. You may remember me from my leadership roles in notable clans like ZEN, STORM, and RUS. Recently I have acquired the clan WHALE for a limited time basis. Unfortunately, though we are a thriving and friendly clan, WHALE has run out of muscle for the international KAG championship turf wars and competitions, IKAGCTWC or “clan wars” for short.

I am looking to hire pistoleros and gunfighters for a preliminary match against FRISSON, a small clan based out of A Hole in the Ground, WY, U.S.A. The competition will be lax as the opposition are hamburger eating pigdogs, but I still expect sign-ons to come equipped with their own gun and be prepared to travel. There are 4-5 five positions available at this time but understudies may be retrained in case of unforeseen events.

Good luck and welcome aboard.

-Spuds, king of the jungle

2. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

isnt this @Nivlac_13 's 1 man clan?

3. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

.... you were never the leader of my clan spuds, stop saying untruths on the forums :>:(:

4. Spuds

Spuds Tree Planter

Im afraid Nivlac moved on to greener pastures and has left me to deal with his debt to Jiggy and the ensuing skirmish.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 31, 2014, Original Post Date: Oct 31, 2014 ---
    But i AM WHALE. In a manner of speaking.

5. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

Well good luck i think!
    When you will have enough members, dont forget that there are others clans around than frisson lol.

6. Nivlac_13

Nivlac_13 Shopkeep Stealer

Lies! All of this is lies! I'll explain what really happened.

Once upon a time there was a magic potato named Spuds, Spuds thought he was the greatest. He ran around challenging people for leadership of their clan. He had gained control of Zen but didn't stop his conquest there. His life goal was to own all the clans so that no matter which on won a match he could still consider himself great. Then one day Spuds comes across WHALE the greatest and most prestigious clan to ever grace KAG with its presence. All by himself the majestic leader of WHALE the hallowed Nivlac13 had won ever clan war he had entered. Spuds new he needed control of this clan so in a fit of idiocy he challenged Nivlac13 to a 1v1 CTF match. Of course Spuds got thoroughly rekt as Nivlac13's mastery of all classes proved to much for Spuds.
    [​IMG]
    The results were horrific, Spuds defeat complete and utterly embarrassing to all. Now that he lost Spuds was forced to join WHALE as a slave. I minor peon who's sole role in clan wars would be to hop in saws so that the magnificent Nivlac13 could harvest his hearts and coins. Outraged by this turn of events Spuds swore vengeance on his captor, he would tarnish the good name of WHALE in any way he could. He went to the great forums, a place of intelligence and discussion, and spewed forth is vile lies and falsehoods. However Nivlac13 was no idiot, and with the help of his trusty spy network he was quickly alerted to Spuds terrible imaginings. Nivlac13 quickly rebuked him, setting all straight, all it took was a simple post. The wrongs were righted the land was saved and every praised the Great Geti in the Sky.

Edit: I still love you Spuds, and I guess if anyone wants to join WHALE that would be fine. I just wanted to try out my creative writing skillz

Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
  7. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

So you are alone in this clan? Instead of creating one how about joining one!

8. Nivlac_13

Well I've done that too. Leviathan has recruited me. I'm still WHALE through and through though. Also Valhalla's Finest, I'm in that clan too.

9. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

multi clan person? Lol

10. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

Add some infos about how to join your clan.

11. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Leviathan is competitive, WHALE seems to be a joke clan, and Valhalla's Friends Finest is a casual builder clan.

12. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

if only i could like posts......

13. Spuds

Spuds Tree Planter

WHALE is cursed and no one can actually join, just be brought on for indentured servitude. 5 days left!

14. [​IMG]

You have your own mating call.

15. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

pls tech how 2 whale k thx

16. Nivlac_13

As Spuds stated the initiation involve me reking you to the point where I can call you my slave. Even then you have to get re-rekted every once in a while because the pact only lasts so long. However if you get rekted by a rekted slave you enter a state of limbo existing both in and out of the clan at the same time.

17. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

What if I rek tho?

18. Nivlac_13

You are thrust into the depths of the hell that is governing WHALE